Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a waste of money that bloody was! Why didn’t she wait until after babies or just not bother because she’s a blob again now!
I always remember her saying she would share her tummy tuck story to help others who were unsure, then she started gaining the weight back and she made sure she kept it off her page since so no one would ask about it! It’s so sad, she was celebrated by SW as being an amazing person for losing weight and used for ad campaigns for them and now they’ve forgotten she’s even around. Rightly so too, as she isn’t a nice person at all. Obviously I’d never wish harm on her or her children or anything like that, but it shows that SW just use what they can then toss them aside. I imagine that’s why she gained a lot of weight back too, because she wasn’t feeling the ‘fame’ anymore. I wouldn’t be surprised if SW have cut her from running her groups as you have to of lost a certain amount of weight to be a consultant.

Reactions: 5
I always remember her saying she would share her tummy tuck story to help others who were unsure, then she started gaining the weight back and she made sure she kept it off her page since so no one would ask about it! It’s so sad, she was celebrated by SW as being an amazing person for losing weight and used for ad campaigns for them and now they’ve forgotten she’s even around. Rightly so too, as she isn’t a nice person at all. Obviously I’d never wish harm on her or her children or anything like that, but it shows that SW just use what they can then toss them aside. I imagine that’s why she gained a lot of weight back too, because she wasn’t feeling the ‘fame’ anymore. I wouldn’t be surprised if SW have cut her from running her groups as you have to of lost a certain amount of weight to be a consultant.
I doubt it, there are lots of consultants who have gained their weight back like Swfeebs who are still allowed to run groups. I will always stand by the fact that SW don't care as long as the money is rolling in. I can understand that she it taking a break for the boys/maternity but I bet that is her decision not SW.

Reactions: 7
Do they have to have lost a certain amount? I’ve gone to groups where the consultants are bigger than my ‘start weight’ 😳 it’s shocking. I don’t think they’re fussy at all, in my experience.

Reactions: 7
Do they have to have lost a certain amount? I’ve gone to groups where the consultants are bigger than my ‘start weight’ 😳 it’s shocking. I don’t think they’re fussy at all, in my experience.
I don't think they do, they don't even have had to reach target they only have to have been a member. Pay for their packs and attend some training. SW consultants have to give the majority of their takings back to SW, so SW will always get their money regardless if the consultant doing a good job or not. My last SW consultant was big, I couldn't keep going to a group where clearly the plan didn't work for the person running the group. Some consultants are calorie counting to keep their weight down or following other plan. It is all a farse in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
I don't think they do, they don't even have had to reach target they only have to have been a member. Pay for their packs and attend some training. SW consultants have to give the majority of their takings back to SW, so SW will always get their money regardless if the consultant doing a good job or not. My last SW consultant was big, I couldn't keep going to a group where clearly the plan didn't work for the person running the group. Some consultants are calorie counting to keep their weight down or following other plan. It is all a farse in my opinion.
True. My last sw consultant was big (and rude) she used to rest the iPad on her belly when she was snarkily reading out everyone's gains. Oh the irony. I think consultants are supposed to stay around a target but you can make your target whatever u want if I'm right?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been to two groups where the consultant isn’t on plan and definitely above average size ( being polite ) never stayed to class as I didn’t feel they had anything to offer me .
I really think there should be a set criteria for being a consultant . I visited a group the other week just to weigh ( been there a few times over the last two years ) and the social team were to put it politely morbidly obese . Lead by example ? It’s not happening !

Yes I was friends with someone who became a consultant. She said you have to have lost a certain amount before you can become a consultant (but it’s depending on their start weight, they don’t have to be 10 stone or under for example). Then again, it looks good for them to have someone as a consultant who has such a large following on Instagram. I still can’t believe she left her stable job of being a lawyer to be a consultant who has since gained all her weight back :unsure:

Pisses me off as much as when doctors tell you to lose weight for an unrelated ailment and they’re sat there fat as duck bulging over the chair preaching it at you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes I was friends with someone who became a consultant. She said you have to have lost a certain amount before you can become a consultant (but it’s depending on their start weight, they don’t have to be 10 stone or under for example). Then again, it looks good for them to have someone as a consultant who has such a large following on Instagram. I still can’t believe she left her stable job of being a lawyer to be a consultant who has since gained all her weight back :unsure:
She isn't a lawyer, she worked in the citizen advice bureau.

Reactions: 8
Wow I thought I just misinterpreted it or missed it, I was sure she said before she was a lawyer
She bangs on about her law degree and lets people assume she’s a solicitor. Lots and lots of people have law degrees, and a lot of them aren’t solicitors or barristers

Wow I thought I just misinterpreted it or missed it, I was sure she said before she was a lawyer
You have to do additional training and go to uni while working in a solicitors to become a lawyer. She literally just did the degree. She loves the fake life.

You have to do additional training and go to uni while working in a solicitors to become a lawyer. She literally just did the degree. She loves the fake life.
She always has! Most of the people on Instagram are the same. It’s all for show

Reactions: 3
I went to a meeting once about becoming a SW consultant, and they said you have to be no more than a stone from your target weight to be accepted.

I guess once you’re in and running groups, that doesn’t matter though!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.