Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not about to defend her as I think her previous actions have really made me think twice about trusting anything she posts and she isn’t very likeable.
Buuuuut......as much as I defo wouldn’t be posting ads for jelly, she is going to be sat in hospital probably most of the time and I hate to say it because obviously you’re worried/panicking/scared about the future but you’ve got time to be sat there on your phone and it does get boring in there 🤷‍♀️ I had a 1lb 13oz baby last year, in hospital for 8 weeks and while she was just sleeping etc I’d be on my phone. I can think of better things to post about but you really do have the time and that’s with having a toddler at home she can literally be there all day!

Reactions: 7
I’m a long time lurker but I had to comment on this......I have been sent 10cal jellies historically. I had a weight loss account with a following of about 1500 (so yes, every Tom, dick & Harry does get sent them). You don’t get paid to post the ad. They send you a few samples and ask you to put a post up including certain wording and whatever the promotional hashtag is. Absolutely baffled as to why posting a jelly ad whilst her boys are in NICU has even crossed her mind.

Reactions: 8
Maybe she’s getting paid from Hartley’s and needs the money. Living in a hospital eating the food, buying the drinks from the shops & canteens are expensive

Reactions: 3
I’m a long time lurker but I had to comment on this......I have been sent 10cal jellies historically. I had a weight loss account with a following of about 1500 (so yes, every Tom, dick & Harry does get sent them). You don’t get paid to post the ad. They send you a few samples and ask you to put a post up including certain wording and whatever the promotional hashtag is. Absolutely baffled as to why posting a jelly ad whilst her boys are in NICU has even crossed her mind.
I have 3 times that amount of followers and no ones ever approached me to promote stuff 😔 Feeling a tad unloved 😂 Maybe I should start begging #ripofffacemask #shitjelly #expensiveseasoningssojustmakeyourown #anyonefancyamelteddownmilkybarfor40timesitsoriginalprice #buymynotepadyoubunchofmugs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe she’s getting paid from Hartley’s and needs the money. Living in a hospital eating the food, buying the drinks from the shops & canteens are expensive
She could always just eat the jelly and save a few bob?
See previous post regarding the fact she probably wasn’t even paid.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was also approached by Hartleys and asked could they gift me some jelly in receipt of some advertisement from me. I said 'Of course' and sent my address their way. I shoved that tit jelly in my fat smug face and didn't post one ad for them...... Proof that they send this shite to any fucker 😂😂

Proof is in the pudding 🤷🏽

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I have 3 times that amount of followers and no ones ever approached me to promote stuff 😔 Feeling a tad unloved 😂 Maybe I should start begging #ripofffacemask #shitjelly #expensiveseasoningssojustmakeyourown #anyonefancyamelteddownmilkybarfor40timesitsoriginalprice #buymynotepadyoubunchofmugs
Behave like a shifty a-hole, pretend you're richer than what you are and you'll be inundated with free shite! 😂

Reactions: 5
I was also approached by Hartleys and asked could they gift me some jelly in receipt of some advertisement from me. I said 'Of course' and sent my address their way. I shoved that tit jelly in my fat smug face and didn't post one ad for them...... Proof that they send this shite to any fucker 😂😂

Proof is in the pudding 🤷🏽
I hate you 😡🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But why?
The chins were no more related to her pregnancy than these ads are related to what she should be focusing on now..... her baby boys!
It was more that from what was a very emotional post about what she and her boys are going through, all that could be commented on was her chins. It wasn’t appropriate.

Neither is the jelly ad. Totally surprised (don’t know why) by it tbh

Reactions: 1
I was the dream consumer and cringey AF with it too - bought all the tit they advertised and tagged every brand & “influencer” possible, including hartleys when I had bought the product myself. Didn’t take long for a few of the brands to see my tags and send me a few bits. I have since deleted that account and no longer buy into any spices, food diaries or tit chocolate. I still buy the jelly from time to time though.

I shall not reveal myself.... to save my own embarrassment 😂
Itching to know who you are too

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.