Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know who's behind some of the accounts and comments. I think we'd all probably be shocked tbh. Most of the people with threads probably have an account to stick up for themselves 😂😂
This is what I love/hate about Tattle. I love that most of us are singing from the same sheet... I hate that I don't know who you all are so I can't give you a high 5 in public! 😂 We can't do it online openly because you just get shouted down and called a troll constantly. And blocked! Can't be dealing with it all again and again! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see Emiliewaffles story about why she won't do #ADs as she views them as not genuine, but added at the end she's happy for her friends who make money from them? Wonder who she was referring to??

Reactions: 17
So, does she get paid for that AD?
I’d understand that because she’s got two newborns and she’s gonna need the money?
If not, then she’s pathetic. I’m sure they just gift them but with her being such a big account, you’d understand if she had payment.

Reactions: 1
IT'S bleeping TOWERS IN DISGUISE 😂😂😂
duck right off 😭😭😂😂

This is what I love/hate about Tattle. I love that most of us are singing from the same sheet... I hate that I don't know who you all are so I can't give you a high 5 in public! 😂 We can't do it online openly because you just get shouted down and called a troll constantly. And blocked! Can't be dealing with it all again and again! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Haha yeah same 😂😂 Ah I'm only playing with you all. I only had a few k followers so actually doubt if any of you followed/following me. I'm proper itching to know who some of you lot are tho aswell 😝😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We all know she was a total knob with the consultant thing.
She was really cagey about weight gain.
But I’m putting it out there. The jelly post is not bad.. she will probably have more time on her hands than ever before. Her boys will be getting all the love and support they need from her. I think she will just want to claim back some of her normal life.
Give the girl a break, her boys are still fighting for their lives. Let’s know pull her over the coals for existing.
Sending prayers to those lovely boys.

Reactions: 11
But I’m putting it out there. The jelly post is not bad.. she will probably have more time on her hands than ever before. Her boys will be getting all the love and support they need from her. I think she will just want to claim back some of her normal life.
Give the girl a break, her boys are still fighting for their lives. Let’s know pull her over the coals for existing.
Nope. If she can post #ADs at a time like this she can be called out for doing so.

I haven’t seen anyone pull her for existing. Only for lying, pretending to be something she’s not, for herself being insensitive, for bragging and erm yet more lying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah, I’m sorry but I do not agree.

The whole point of ads and influencers is that they are influencing a wide market of people on social media who will look at that and buy the jelly and they are being paid or gifted tit off the back of it.

Does anyone believe she’s had a nice “relaxing bath” with a jelly? Especially after posting that she’s only left the hospital twice since the boys were born.

The lack of authenticity in a post that will undoubtedly influence loads of impressionable people is just tit. It’s using your platform in the wrong way. Posting about bleeping jelly while your kids are in special care??? No way she’s having a nice relaxing bath and eating a tub of bleeping herby jelly, she’ll be shovelling chips down her throat and rushing about to get to the hospital (rightly bloody so) so why pretend it’s anything else?

Sick to bleeping death of influencers taking the absolute piss right out of impressionable people just because they can. She obviously doesn’t need the money cause she’s already said she was planning to finish up for mat leave the week the boys were born so clearly had provisions in place for her income.

I am not buying any of this, I wish her absolutely no ill will at all and hope her boys are continuing to thrive, but I am not going to sit and shut up and excuse her crappy clamouring for cash and exploiting her followers because she’s been through a tit time. We all have tit times, we’re all adults and we all have choices to make. Her choice is to post ingenuine jelly ads.

Reactions: 27
Is she still a SW consultant? I know she said a while back she had a new job, no longer working at citizens advice, not sure what it is.

Did anyone see Emiliewaffles story about why she won't do #ADs as she views them as not genuine, but added at the end she's happy for her friends who make money from them? Wonder who she was referring to??
I really dont understand how these two are friends 😂 Mabye Emilie is too nice to tell jen to duck off 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really dont understand how these two are friends 😂 Mabye Emilie is too nice to tell jen to duck off 🤷🏻‍♀️

Well I mean they both have something in common - both lost weight on SW then piled it back on and tried to hide! I don’t mind Emelie but jaysus it’s one extreme or another - ‘I’m going to lose 3 stone for my wedding’ followed by ‘oops gained it all back hunz but hashtag yolo’ followed by ‘hell yeah gonna lose three stones before I’m 30’ followed by ‘living my best life hunz’. I really do feel for her for their fertility problems but having been there myself the first thing any Doctor will do is point out she is obese and needs to lose the chub. Sadly Jen is not exactly a role model!

Reactions: 3
Aren’t they living in Ronald McDonald House at the hospital the boys with the chav-tastic names are?

I really do hope the boys are doing well and have a fighting chance.

Oh and she posted her meatball dinner. Are they vegan meatballs now my love?

Reactions: 3
20 weeks? hospitals don’t give medical intervention to babies born at that gestation.

I smell BS.
My friend had a baby at 20 weeks. She weight 1lb, 1 and a half ounces. She was very poorly and it was touch and go for literally months. She’s 19 now and very healthy other than poor eyes. I think if they shows signs of fighting at birth they will helps them.

A baby born at 20 weeks that only went into SCBU, not a high grade NICU 🤨
A special care baby unit and nice is the same thing. It tends to be called scbu in the uk and nicu in America.

My friend had a baby at 20 weeks. She weight 1lb, 1 and a half ounces. She was very poorly and it was touch and go for literally months. She’s 19 now and very healthy other than poor eyes. I think if they shows signs of fighting at birth they will helps them.
Pretty sure there haven’t been any surviving babies in UK born at that gestation? Trust me I was doing my research when we found out we were going to have a micro preemie!

A special care baby unit and nice is the same thing. It tends to be called scbu in the uk and nicu in America.
Definitely still NICU in England too, once babies stable enough to go from icu to high dependency they then get “promoted” to special care before home. Tends to be when babies are stable but weaning off oxygen or if babies aren’t big enough to go home yet and just need to grow.

Reactions: 5
Nah, I’m sorry but I do not agree.

The whole point of ads and influencers is that they are influencing a wide market of people on social media who will look at that and buy the jelly and they are being paid or gifted tit off the back of it.

Does anyone believe she’s had a nice “relaxing bath” with a jelly? Especially after posting that she’s only left the hospital twice since the boys were born.

The lack of authenticity in a post that will undoubtedly influence loads of impressionable people is just tit. It’s using your platform in the wrong way. Posting about bleeping jelly while your kids are in special care??? No way she’s having a nice relaxing bath and eating a tub of bleeping herby jelly, she’ll be shovelling chips down her throat and rushing about to get to the hospital (rightly bloody so) so why pretend it’s anything else?

Sick to bleeping death of influencers taking the absolute piss right out of impressionable people just because they can. She obviously doesn’t need the money cause she’s already said she was planning to finish up for mat leave the week the boys were born so clearly had provisions in place for her income.

I am not buying any of this, I wish her absolutely no ill will at all and hope her boys are continuing to thrive, but I am not going to sit and shut up and excuse her crappy clamouring for cash and exploiting her followers because she’s been through a tit time. We all have tit times, we’re all adults and we all have choices to make. Her choice is to post ingenuine jelly ads.
Complete agree it isn’t an authentic post. But very few ads are, that’s why they have such tit engagement.
Slag her off for not being authentic and original and that is justified.
I just keep seeing Jsg getting slagged for the fact she’s posting anything, and I don’t agree with that.
I’m a mum with a toddler on my lap and I’m still having a swatch at my phone. We all do it x

Reactions: 6
I would not under any circumstances be posting an AD for jelly when a child or loved one was in hospital fighting for their life.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.