Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread today! I wasn't going to say anything but - It's like when someone dies and all the false people come out of the woodwork saying 'how much they loved them, how sorry they are' blah blah.. and you're just sat there thinking ...what a load of old bollocks you you never had one good word to say about them when they were alive.. why start now 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
Thank you!! I tried to say to same but I think you explained it better 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely you're just contradicting yourself here? The first part of your post 'I can't stand the women', 'she's smug, sly and a liar' and then go on to say 'Can we post without any unnecessary nastiness' 🤔🤔

I mean, I can't stand her but I'm not writing that and then saying in the same breath I won't write anything mean.
Sorry I should have expanded a little there. So what I have stated is the truth, she is those things. If I stated that without any knowledge or first hand experience of it then yes it would be uncalled for nastiness. This whole thread has been discussing her being those things. I mean the fat shaming for fat shaming sake that has crept in. How I put it earlier was a bit rushed and didn’t quite get across what I mean. However stating fact, without slating someone’s appearance, isn’t ‘being mean’. I did not contradict myself thanks.

I’m prob around the same as her on that pic without the bump part. However I don’t pretend to be something I’m not.

Reactions: 2
There is a long road ahead and longer than she can see. Complications of premature babies dont just appear at birth. They appear later and as much as I hope she never experiences these with her boys, they happen. God bless those boys and their family.

Reactions: 3
Posting to strangers can often be the only way you can truly open up during hard times as opening up to those closest can cause them worry and upset. Yes this site is made to slate others but now is most certainly not an acceptable time.

Reactions: 3
Sorry, but why put in your IG bio that you gave birth to twin boys at xx weeks? That's all for attention and if that was me I wouldn't be posting anything and I certainly wouldn't be updating my bio. My best friend had her baby girl at 20 weeks. We were unsure if she would make it. My best friend spent every minute with her baby girl just in case. She obviously took photos very often, just in case, but she certainly wasn't replying to message, on social media, etc. Fortunately, her baby girl is now thriving, but I know how scary it is. I honestly believe it's 100% down to my best friend never giving up and always being by her side and not on her phone.

I am sorry that her boys were born early, but can someone please tell her to get off her phone? It's almost like she's attention seeking. Maybe at their milestones post up a little update, but for now is it not best to focus on those babies?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I don’t blame her for being on sm. babies sleep constantly probably not much she can do for them at the minute so it’s an outlet. Just cuz your friend didn’t use sm doesn’t mean someone else shouldn’t

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry, but why put in your IG bio that you gave birth to twin boys at xx weeks? That's all for attention and if that was me I wouldn't be posting anything and I certainly wouldn't be updating my bio. My best friend had her baby girl at 20 weeks. We were unsure if she would make it. My best friend spent every minute with her baby girl just in case. She obviously took photos very often, just in case, but she certainly wasn't replying to message, on social media, etc. Fortunately, her baby girl is now thriving, but I know how scary it is. I honestly believe it's 100% down to my best friend never giving up and always being by her side and not on her phone.

I am sorry that her boys were born early, but can someone please tell her to get off her phone? It's almost like she's attention seeking. Maybe at their milestones post up a little update, but for now is it not best to focus on those babies?
20 weeks? hospitals don’t give medical intervention to babies born at that gestation.

I smell BS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
My best friend spent 5 weeks in ICU with her 3 year daughter who was on maximum life support before she passed away. My friend couldn’t literally speak. But she posted detailed updates on FB daily of what was happening, her feelings, etc long essay type posts. Some friends said she was ‘attention seeking’ but I’ll say now what I said then, it’s her way of releasing and processing what is happening right now. If you don’t like it, bleeping scroll by. She is more than likely posting for her own benefit rather than yours.
So sorry to hear about your friend and her baby. Life can be so cruel. Everyone has their own way of processing and coping with things.. good on them I say.

It’s so funny isn’t it that the basis of this thread was about her preaching how perfect she is and how everything she does works in her favour every time. So now the woman is doing pretty much the exact opposite and it’s still an issue.

So what’s the actual problem with her? Not disclosing ads? Well she’s not posted an AD. Her pretend perfect life? Well she’s definitely not posting about that. Her hiding her weight gain? Well she’s let that wall come right down.

So what’s the issue? All the problems people have picked apart (rightly so) she isn’t doing any of it right now. So the problem is she is misplacing her focus from her boys to Instagram? Ok so a total of around 4/5 posts on her grid/story over the last 3 weeks while she can’t do ANYTHING to help other than patiently waiting and hope her boys improve. What is the woman meant to do? Why can’t she have an outlet or something to take her mind off it for a total of 5 mins?

I’m genuinely intrigued what actions should she be taking right now instead of those 30 mins she’s probably spent on IG in 3 weeks, what should of she done to improve her boys well being with them 30 mins other than sit and wait?
This👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 1
20 weeks? hospitals don’t give medical intervention to babies born at that gestation.

I smell BS.
Can confirm no bs. She was put into SCBU immediately where she remained for a number of months. There's absolutely NO WAY that any medical professional would just give up on a baby who was born at 20 weeks if there was a chance. What are you even talking about? Regardless of what gestation a baby is born, they're not going to let it die especially if there's still a chance. Call bs if you wish, but it's a nightmare I've lived through which fortunately turned into a miracle. She's now almost 1.

Can confirm no bs. She was put into SCBU immediately where she remained for a number of months. There's absolutely NO WAY that any medical professional would just give up on a baby who was born at 20 weeks if there was a chance. What are you even talking about? Regardless of what gestation a baby is born, they're not going to let it die especially if there's still a chance. Call bs if you wish, but it's a nightmare I've lived through which fortunately turned into a miracle. She's now almost 1.
Are you in the UK? Babies need to reach the viability week which is 24 usually to get an intervention.

Reactions: 12
There is an article online from last month saying that a baby born at 23 weeks is the UK's most premature baby born that has survived. Maybe you're not in the UK?

Reactions: 6
Well the world record for the survival of a premature baby was 21 weeks and 5 days.

Just saw another comment you made regarding your friends premature baby where you said she was born at 24 weeks, not 20 like you stated here? Why lie about tit like that though? Weird

• Haha
Just saw another comment you made regarding your friends premature baby where you said she was born at 24 weeks, not 20 like you stated here? Why lie about tit like that though? Weird
Wow! Just seen the same. Why would somebody would lie about that 🤦🏾‍♀️ Watch her profile disappear now..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So sorry to hear about your friend and her baby. Life can be so cruel. Everyone has their own way of processing and coping with things.. good on them I say.

This👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I think as well it is important to note that a traumatic event like this changes you as a person. It changes your whole life and outlook. I wish her all the very best of luck and I’m sure any #ads and all the previous crap are going to feel so very alien to her. Priorities have totally changed. I actually think this thread should be deleted. Out of respect to those babies, and to a human going through a hell of which most of us know nothing. ❤

There is a long road ahead and longer than she can see. Complications of premature babies dont just appear at birth. They appear later and as much as I hope she never experiences these with her boys, they happen. God bless those boys and their family.
Yes I am getting the impression she doesn’t quite understand how serious their condition is?

Actually they don’t intervene at 20 weeks. I’m a nicu nurse. The youngest baby to ever survive was just under 23 weeks. Stop lying. 20 weeks is ridiculous

Reactions: 14
I think as well it is important to note that a traumatic event like this changes you as a person. It changes your whole life and outlook. I wish her all the very best of luck and I’m sure any #ads and all the previous crap are going to feel so very alien to her. Priorities have totally changed. I actually think this thread should be deleted. Out of respect to those babies, and to a human going through a hell of which most of us know nothing. ❤
In that case every thread should be deleted as no one knows what goes on behind closed doors and what people may or may not chose to share publicly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.