Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen one item of her clothing I would wear.
Some one MUST have a recent photo of her.

Reactions: 2
I haven’t seen one item of her clothing I would wear.
Some one MUST have a recent photo of her.
I think it’s hilarous how her feed changed from being photo after photo of herself when she was at target and totally in love with herself to pics of “rainbow” food and her not wanting anyone to know what she looks like. I don’t know how she still has followers left

Reactions: 12
I think it’s hilarous how her feed changed from being photo after photo of herself when she was at target and totally in love with herself to pics of “rainbow” food and her not wanting anyone to know what she looks like. I don’t know how she still has followers left
There are other big slimming world accounts who have done exactly the same thing!! Mrs mummy Wright clearly put weight on used to be on all the time hardly ever posts a picture of herself any more, the slimming mama is another exactly like jsg lost lots of weight had a tummy tuck put a load back on stopped posting pictures of herself and now shes lost 5 stone again!

Reactions: 8
Shes from a traveller family apparently, right? So its all abit garish.

There are other big slimming world accounts who have done exactly the same thing!! Mrs mummy Wright clearly put weight on used to be on all the time hardly ever posts a picture of herself any more, the slimming mama is another exactly like jsg lost lots of weight had a tummy tuck put a load back on stopped posting pictures of herself and now shes lost 5 stone again!
There are so many of them who are SW consultants or instagram “stars” who have piled weight back on which surely isn’t good for the brand? Losing weight then maintaining it is definitely a struggle but I can’t believe SW consultants like JSG and Mrs Mummy Wright can stand up in front of their group every week and take people’s money when they obviously can’t practise what they preach! It’s like being a singing teacher who can’t sing!

Reactions: 9
There are so many of them who are SW consultants or instagram “stars” who have piled weight back on which surely isn’t good for the brand? Losing weight then maintaining it is definitely a struggle but I can’t believe SW consultants like JSG and Mrs Mummy Wright can stand up in front of their group every week and take people’s money when they obviously can’t practise what they preach! It’s like being a singing teacher who can’t sing!
Totally agree

Reactions: 4
Wow some of those things.. the ‘shimmery jacket of dreams’ 😂😂😂 I notice the dress she wore to Emilie’s wedding is on there and is a size 16. She must have really packed on the weight so quickly, in January 2018 she was saying she was around 11 stone, she abruptly stopped posting selfies around March 2018 where her face still looked considerably slim and then by June she was in a size 16? Did she sit around snorting vegan butter for 2 months?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s the deal with her mum too? She lives with them and JSG says she will never NOT have her mum live with them??? Bit odd really? It’s not like her mum is elderly???
To be fair (and I’m not defending in any way shape or form coz I think JSG is one of the most dishonest people on Instagram) but her Mum has been/is really quite ill. I don’t think her Mum can live on her own so JSG has her living with her rather than with home help. It was documented a while ago how poorly she was and I think that may be some of the contributing factors in JSG weight gain. Speaking as someone who nursed a terminally ill father and moved back in to my family home for 6 months to do so (despite being married myself), I would do it all again to know he was being looked after by family and to give my Mum a break.

Reactions: 14
I am currently nursing a very ill family member who can’t do anything for themselves, and I barely have time to eat, and when I do it’s rubbish - but I’m not preaching to people about eating the rainbow and being Miss Slinky, while hiding the truth. I openly admit that I’m unhealthy and have put on weight.

Reactions: 11
To be fair (and I’m not defending in any way shape or form coz I think JSG is one of the most dishonest people on Instagram) but her Mum has been/is really quite ill. I don’t think her Mum can live on her own so JSG has her living with her rather than with home help. It was documented a while ago how poorly she was and I think that may be some of the contributing factors in JSG weight gain. Speaking as someone who nursed a terminally ill father and moved back in to my family home for 6 months to do so (despite being married myself), I would do it all again to know he was being looked after by family and to give my Mum a break.
Yes I think her Mum has been very ill, she is very close to her Mum. I agree, I've done the same and wouldn't have had it any other way x

I am currently nursing a very ill family member who can’t do anything for themselves, and I barely have time to eat, and when I do it’s rubbish - but I’m not preaching to people about eating the rainbow and being Miss Slinky, while hiding the truth. I openly admit that I’m unhealthy and have put on weight.
Absolutely agree, in that awful situation you don't have time to cook from scratch etc so it's generally convenience food you don't have much choice xx

I was wondering for ages why there wasn’t a thread on this one! I cannot stand the way she talks down to everyone like she knows it all, when in reality she’s proved she’s far from got it sussed. I’m so glad you’ve all touched on the Emilie situation, my heart goes out to the girl, miscarriages are bloody awful and then here jsg was with all the tact of a house brick, warbles in about how she fell pregnant first time, why does anyone need to know that?! She claims she’s Emilies friend, and I don’t doubt she is, but it’s all about her and definitively didn’t act like a friend with that braggy post. Also anyone noticed how she copied her every move?! Emilie started wedding May, then jsg follows, its like she doesn’t have anything of her own to say anymore, now she’s packed on the weight. She lost all of her weight whilst being non vegan, and then as soon as she was she’s gone back to very near her start size, but raves about being a vegan. I’m not saying you can’t be vegan and live healthily, you obvs can, but she’s hardly a good advocate for it on the slimming world plan?! She has had quite the fall from grace in terms of where she put herself on her miss slinky pedestal yet still seems to think she has the last say on all things slimming and food related, how anyone can pay her money to be their consultant, when she’s not a good advert for it is beyond me! Wait until her sister wades in here calling everyone for daring to say anything bad against the precious one! 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Really sorry for what you’re going through. Life can be so very cruel sometimes.

I think what you’ve said hits the nail on the head though - no one cares if she’s gained weight or not. With what she’s going through, it’s totally understandable. I gained 2 stone while caring for my Dad and after he died as I’m an emotional eater. But I’m not on Instagram preaching about eating the sodding rainbow, how healthy veganism is and pretending I’m still Miss Slinky from 5 years ago.

Reactions: 3
She claims she's at 20 weeks with no weight gain. Bullshit. As a total liar who wouldn't be truthful about her weight gain before, I'm sure she has.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.