Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not knocking vegans, each to their own but her version of a vegan diet can’t exactly be that safe or healthy if she’s managed to pack on 5 stone! Her sanctimonious attitude makes my blood boil, I bet she’s absolutely insufferable in real life.

Reactions: 13
I’m not knocking vegans, each to their own but her version of a vegan diet can’t exactly be that safe or healthy if she’s managed to pack on 5 stone! Her sanctimonious attitude makes my blood boil, I bet she’s absolutely insufferable in real life.
She isn’t someone you could put up with for long. Her sister is the same, not as bad in the smug sense but makes up for it by being gobbier. I just couldn’t stand to remain in her group. She in no way tried to push veganism on anybody during meetings however.
Nothing wrong at all with being vegan but her answer there is a perfect example of the attitude some vegans have which unfortunately gives a bad impression to many and leads to nice vegans feeling like they have to hide it!

Reactions: 7
She is so smug it actually hurts to look at her. I see she has finally stopped tagging her posta with with miss slinky 2017 🙈 She really was ripping that given how muvh weight shes put back on. She always claims shes not ashamed of puttong weight on so why did she hife herself away for.months , refuse to answer questions about her weight etc ?

It's definitely not being vegan that is a problem, but after gaining so much weight back you cannot say that she is a vegan who eats healthier than non-vegans.

Reactions: 9
I actually joined her group earlier this year .. and didn’t even recognise her .. then I left because I didn’t feel comfortable with someone different weighing me every single week and some weeks she wasn’t anywhere to be seen tbh I know soo many people who preferred Jacqui over her as she has zero engagement with any members

Reactions: 3
I actually joined her group earlier this year .. and didn’t even recognise her .. then I left because I didn’t feel comfortable with someone different weighing me every single week and some weeks she wasn’t anywhere to be seen tbh I know soo many people who preferred Jacqui over her as she has zero engagement with any members
Ooooh I think it’s falling apart a bit now then. She always had the same people weighing previously! She still always had new member talks every week then so was always talking to them. Obviously the zero engagement outside of her tedious main group time is still the same. I didn’t like my other nearest slimming world as she never left you alone, so the total opposite and I felt a bit hounded. Jacqui was apparently right in the middle of that, so the perfect balance. Bloody Miss P being a witch after all the support she’d had in that group.

Reactions: 4
Called princess perfect by them due to her smug, pretend perfect life attitude. I’d have called her worse to be honest. They’d had to put up with her in their group with this behaviour so I don’t blame them for what the message said. Sorry but she herself probably sends her sister texts like this about people. Absolute hypocrite. All making it public did was turn more people against her instead.

‘Researches’ and the reason for conceiving right away. What a head.
Well that’s embarrassing 😂 what a head comment.

I’m genuinely intrigued how it’s possible to pile the lbs back on in such a short space of time whilst being a vegan.

I’m genuinely intrigued how it’s possible to pile the lbs back on in such a short space of time whilst being a vegan.
Just wanted to follow up by saying JSG’s comment is a head comment!

Ergh I'm sick of her smugness surrounding her pregnancy and banging on about how she fell pregnant within a week. Even worse when one of the people she calls her best mate is struggling with miscarriages.
She trys to make everything look like a fairytale.
Exactly what I thought. Imagine gloating you fell pregnant in a week and it’s twins but you didn’t have IVF knowing your friend is going through hell. She is the most smug,self satifisfied madam I have ever came across.

Also vegan or not,an obese pregnancy is far from healthy. She is the epitome of smug

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 16
Vegan doesn’t mean healthy U can still consume a vast amount of calories - member wen she 1st went vegan and went London lots trying all diffrent vegan deserts etc

She definitely isn’t a healthy vegan, the vibes I got from her were very self obsessed she was trying to say she didn’t care about putting the weight back on but it was obvious she was,because it seemed to always come up

Reactions: 2
She definitely isn’t a healthy vegan, the vibes I got from her were very self obsessed she was trying to say she didn’t care about putting the weight back on but it was obvious she was,because it seemed to always come up

Just wanted to follow up by saying JSG’s comment is a head comment!
Yeah people don't realise there are actually a huge amount of "accidentally vegan" foods out there so you can eat really unhealthy if you want to, chios, bread, lots of crisps, hot cross buns, garlic bread, oasta, oreos, biscoff etc it's mad really. Typically a vegan diet is based around wholefoods/veg/cooking from scratch but that is by no means the only way to do it if you really want to eat!!

Yeah people don't realise there are actually a huge amount of "accidentally vegan" foods out there so you can eat really unhealthy if you want to, chios, bread, lots of crisps, hot cross buns, garlic bread, oasta, oreos, biscoff etc it's mad really. Typically a vegan diet is based around wholefoods/veg/cooking from scratch but that is by no means the only way to do it if you really want to eat!!
Thank you! I didn’t know this.

Also - her latest post “as a vegan” NO WAY didn’t know you were vegan!

Reactions: 1
I think it’s a bit weird that she is having a clear out the day after her friend Emilie did. I fully get that she is in her right to do so and it’s a minor issue in the grand scheme of things but feel like she can’t let anyone have their opportunity/moment without jumping in. Like she doesn’t want everyone to give all their money to Emilie so has jumped in quickly to get a slice of the action too! Maybe I have just overthought this though 😂

Reactions: 6
Unfortunately the difference is that Emilie has lovely taste in clothes and she does......erm....not

Reactions: 4
Oh my god , just read her poat "as a vegan my diet is naturally lower in fat " ahem ...... i think not considering she has packed so much weight back on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m so glad this thread exists! I used to follow her but couldn’t cope anymore! Stopped following when all she did was post photos of her wedding, engagement ring, butterfly tattoo and vegetables!
Now seeing this claiming she got pregnant in the first week, what a ridiculous thing to say! Unless she was ovulating weekly?!! She got pregnant in the first month of trying, it just happens that she was ovulating the week she started having sex but you’d never say I got pregnant the first week of trying, you’d say you got pregnant the first month of trying!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.