Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the woman who hid her incredible weight gain for months and months. So we can assume everything she says is a lie. Probably been trying since the wedding and just wanted to make herself feel superior to all her followers. Just like she rubbed in her weight loss with a thousand picture but none at all of her gain.

Reactions: 13
She probably believes that because she’s vegan she’s the most fertile myrtle on this planet 😂😂 can see it now organic this blah Mother Nature blah oh bore off girl 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder what will become of her tummy tuck :unsure:

I was a healthy weight when I fell pregnant and back to my prepregnancy weight 3 weeks after giving birth...17 years on I still have the lower tummy pouch and stretch marks. How can your skin stretch to accommodate a massive weight gain and a twin pregnancy after it’s already been cut away I wonder.

Reactions: 7
What’s the deal with her mum too? She lives with them and JSG says she will never NOT have her mum live with them??? Bit odd really? It’s not like her mum is elderly???

Reactions: 10
What’s the deal with her mum too? She lives with them and JSG says she will never NOT have her mum live with them??? Bit odd really? It’s not like her mum is elderly???
Geez mr jsg is a lucky guy NOT

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder what will become of her tummy tuck :unsure:

I was a healthy weight when I fell pregnant and back to my prepregnancy weight 3 weeks after giving birth...17 years on I still have the lower tummy pouch and stretch marks. How can your skin stretch to accommodate a massive weight gain and a twin pregnancy after it’s already been cut away I wonder.
Saw her today in Liverpool city centre, she has put on a tonne of weight and I’d say it was well before the twins, she looks awful! Dieting was such a waste of time! Good job her man has stuck by her for so long! He’s fit...even fitter in person too 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Saw her today in Liverpool city centre, she has put on a tonne of weight and I’d say it was well before the twins, she looks awful! Dieting was such a waste of time! Good job her man has stuck by her for so long! He’s fit...even fitter in person too 😜

Glad it’s not just me who thinks he’s fit and she’s punching 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she right back at her starting weight?

Reactions: 2
Is she right back at her starting weight?
Her mum swans round her group like she owns the joint. I don't think her mum is that old but she looks old like a smoker, very lined face. Jen was huge again last time I saw her which was at the start of this year. I'd guess she's put the majority of that 9 stone back on by now.

She has some deep issues with food!!

I'm sure Emilie is happy for her but she could definitely be more sensitive about it.

I unfollowed when it was clear she had put on alot of weight but was still pretending to be perfect, and no offence to any vegans but she banged on about it too much!!

I dont agree with what her consultant did, but I also dont agree in her making it all so public!!

Reactions: 8
I find a lot of the less pretty ig sw bloggers have really attractive husband's. So weird!
I think Jennifer is really pretty BUT she is morbidly obese and sorry if this offends anyone,but that is just not attractive in any way,shape or form. To me anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think Jennifer is really pretty BUT she is morbidly obese and sorry if this offends anyone,but that is just not attractive in any way,shape or form. To me anyway.
It sounds awful but when she's slim she's pretty but she doesn't look well with weight on. I'm not saying that thinness equates to prettiness at all, look at the fat funny one she's a big girl and very beautiful, but jsg doesn't look great with weight on... I hope that all comes out how I meant it

Reactions: 9
Yeah some people suit a bit of weight on them. Jen is a pretty girl, but her face looks swollen when shes heavier

Too me she almost looks like a completely different person ... also I can’t believe one person can have that many clothes 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 3
From the texts she showed from her consultant when she publicly shamed her, it looked like she had put on 5 stone although that might be more now!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.