Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t get IVF on the NHS anyway due to her weight. Got to have a BMI under 30 and she 100% doesn’t

Reactions: 5
There also seemed to be a period where her and her husband weren’t together but she didn’t post about that - only posts when she’s smug. Not real life at all

Reactions: 3
There also seemed to be a period where her and her husband weren’t together but she didn’t post about that - only posts when she’s smug. Not real life at all
They were always together, the bad time she had was nothing to do with her husband x

I had to unfollow..can't stand her after becoming vegan and only sharing her rainbow foods.. something has obviously gone really wrong for her to gain so much weight whilst following a vegan diet. Must be 99% processed shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god...she so annoys me! Used to follow for food inspiration but then all she posted was ‘rainbow food’ and then she turned vegan...which I don’t have an issue with....just don’t want it shoved down my throat in every post!
And now she’s pregnant....and obviously the only person who’s ever been pregnant 🙄 BORE OFF!

Oh god...she so annoys me! Used to follow for food inspiration but then all she posted was ‘rainbow food’ and then she turned vegan...which I don’t have an issue with....just don’t want it shoved down my throat in every post!
And now she’s pregnant....and obviously the only person who’s ever been pregnant 🙄 BORE OFF!
Wonder if the baby will be brought up vegan?

Reactions: 2
Called princess perfect by them due to her smug, pretend perfect life attitude. I’d have called her worse to be honest. They’d had to put up with her in their group with this behaviour so I don’t blame them for what the message said. Sorry but she herself probably sends her sister texts like this about people. Absolute hypocrite. All making it public did was turn more people against her instead.

‘Researches’ and the reason for conceiving right away. What a head.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Called princess perfect by them due to her smug, pretend perfect life attitude. I’d have called her worse to be honest. They’d had to put up with her in their group with this behaviour so I don’t blame them for what the message said. Sorry but she herself probably sends her sister texts like this about people. Absolute hypocrite. All making it public did was turn more people against her instead.

As someone who is a professional in a related field to medicine...god help those poor babies! They are going to be in a bit of a pickle!

Reactions: 4

Omfg that reply. I don’t even know where to start 🤮 THE safest way to get pregnant! as opposed to what Jen? Conceiving whilst flame throwing 😂

‘My babies have been vegan since conception’ 😂😂😂 I just can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As someone who is a professional in a related field to medicine...god help those poor babies! They are going to be in a bit of a pickle!
Sorry, not medical professional but I was vegan all through pregnancy and raising my daughter vegan, there is nothing wrong with it as long as you make sure you’re getting enough b12. Most vegans probably eat a lot healthier than non vegans. Not wanting to preach and I am by no means a fan of jsg but I don’t think this is something you can complain about. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Sorry, not medical professional but I was vegan all through pregnancy and raising my daughter vegan, there is nothing wrong with it as long as you make sure you’re getting enough b12. Most vegans probably eat a lot healthier than non vegans. Not wanting to preach and I am by no means a fan of jsg but I don’t think this is something you can complain about. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Nothing wrong with being vegan at all! It’s her ram it down everyone’s throat and holier than thou attitude about it that annoys everyone.

Genuine question - is breastfeeding vegan?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nothing wrong with being vegan at all! It’s her ram it down everyone’s throat and holier than thou attitude about it that annoys everyone.
Yeah I get that, it’s why I try to avoid telling people I’m vegan unless absolutely necessary as they have such a bad rep because of people like her. It just makes me twitchy when people try to imply you are harming your child by giving them a cruelty free, healthy diet

Genuine question - is breastfeeding vegan?
Yeah definitely, your not taking from anyone else by breastfeeding. Also most vegans don’t have an issue with formula if the baby requires it. I was unable to breastfeed despite trying for 6 weeks and my daughter really didn’t get on with soya formula so we had to use a “normal” one. Obviously I would avoid it if I could but you have to feed your baby so you have to make a choice, no one (that I know anyway) would judge you for that

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.