Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion slimmingworld_jsg #3 frying cauliflower in batter, black lives matter, hiding her twins and lying about syns

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I think the comments like "shes a beast" are absolutely disgusting not only that but they are actually disturbing.

Yeah we can snarl at this and that but the video isn't about her weight. The concept of what she is doing, i personally think it's brilliant and hope she sticks to it for the foreseeable.

We all knew she had put the weight back on, she has slowly in tit bits uploaded pictures and posts being truthful for once. This is what everyone has wanted.

I can bet she felt absolutely sick recording and knowing that everyone would see that her journey wasn't the picture perfect she tried to portray. She couldn't be more up front than a video.

I've had issues with her deception but i applaud the video. She could have done a voice over but didnt, maybe give her some credit and don't use what she's doing as a reason to attack her with vulgar comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
As stated, IF she does what she says she’ll do then that is a good way to use her platform, but one video, especially one that she hasn’t yet followed through on, does not change how arrogant, deceitful and untruthful she has been. There is no reason why any of that can’t still be discussed on here. As stated before, no one has said it isn’t a good idea, but she has to follow through on it first, and not make it about herself, or for her own benefit, which she has a habit of doing.

Reactions: 12
I think the comments like "shes a beast" are absolutely disgusting not only that but they are actually disturbing.

Yeah we can snarl at this and that but the video isn't about her weight. The concept of what she is doing, i personally think it's brilliant and hope she sticks to it for the foreseeable.

We all knew she had put the weight back on, she has slowly in tit bits uploaded pictures and posts being truthful for once. This is what everyone has wanted.

I can bet she felt absolutely sick recording and knowing that everyone would see that her journey wasn't the picture perfect she tried to portray. She couldn't be more up front than a video.

I've had issues with her deception but i applaud the video. She could have done a voice over but didnt, maybe give her some credit and don't use what she's doing as a reason to attack her with vulgar comments.
Climb out

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her and her SW pals have all piled the weight back on. You only have to look at the ‘clique’ of SW-ers she hung around/engaged with locally to see that

Reactions: 4
Let’s see if she sticks with it. The Instagram world feels very performative and there is a LOT of virtue signalling about. Based on her track record - I’m cynical at her lasting more than 3 weeks

Reactions: 7

Ok I’ll just head over to her account and praise her for what she said....no thank you!! 🙄

Reactions: 5
sorry I didn’t mean any offence I was just summarising in a sentence what her page basically features, I’ll delete if not allowed
It's all good, it's a chance to learn. I don't have the authority to say what is allowed, and it may well be that the admins feel it's OK, so that wasn't my aim. But if the last week has taught me anything, it's that I need to speak up when I see things that don't sit right with me and practice starting to feel uncomfortable and step-up anyway. I appreciate what she is doing could be viewed as performative, but I think as this site has shown before there should be certain boundaries that are respected, no matter what thundering idiot we are talking about!

JESUS CHRIST!
not even make up or angles can help with that face.
i can‘t believe that’s her. She’s definitely a size 22+.

as regards to the account takeover, its a great thing. But I can’t help but feel it’s not genuine with her.

Reactions: 4
Yeah it’s definitely the overwhelming feeling that it’s not genuine with Jennifer. That is her own doing. Can’t blame people for feeling that way. I don’t think she deserves praise until she proves herself and that it is genuine. Again, that is her own doing.

I think we should keep the same thread name but just change the number

Yeah it’s definitely the overwhelming feeling that it’s not genuine with Jennifer. That is her own doing. Can’t blame people for feeling that way. I don’t think she deserves praise until she proves herself and that it is genuine. Again, that is her own doing.

I think we should keep the same thread name but just change the number
I agree... just put #EatTheRainbow at the end of it if it has to be different 😂

Don’t think we are gonna get a food update anytime soon. Wonder if she’ll post her weigh day results tomorrow?

Reactions: 1
What was she eating as a vegan to get so big. I bet during her pregnancy and the past year she wasn't 100% vegan and has been inhaling cheeses . I do think she's using her platform for a good reason now though.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s a good thing she is doing in regards to her page and the BLM campaign. Let’s see how many of them now try to compete/copy with something similar

Jen had dark green bridesmaid dresses, then her pal Keeping it Kim copied and had the same. It’s all one big competition to outdo one another, fake friends and fake diets

They’re all food OBSESSED, so unhealthy

Reactions: 3
What was she eating as a vegan to get so big. I bet during her pregnancy and the past year she wasn't 100% vegan and has been inhaling cheeses . I do think she's using her platform for a good reason now though.
Vegan junk food! It's easy to gain weight vegan. Couple of packets of Oreos, a jar of biscoff, vegan pizza, chips, crisps, Ben and Jerry's. Mmmm.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.