Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before..... she'd be better off just deleting that account and concentrating on her two little boys and working out her relationship with food..... when she did SW last time she wasn't a vegan... she wasn't even vegetarian ..... she'd be better off sitting down and working out a healthy meal plan based around what she can eat ... maybe calorie counting ? She can up her exercise by just taking the boys for a walk round the block in their pram..... she should forget SW and being a former Miss Slinky and move forward.... she's no longer that person..... I'm sure she'd be much happier.... she keeps posting... disappearing.... justifying herself.... starting again...... flexing that will power muscle..... struggling..... and round and round...... Not being funny but no one really apart from her own friends and family should really matter..... she has all this 'strangers' following her but she really offers nothing of substance to them these days...... time to move forward and put it behind her......
I can’t help but think the moment she went vegan she just didn’t diet as well , she was factoring so many things in and she just started to gain from there

Reactions: 3
I can’t help but think the moment she went vegan she just didn’t diet as well , she was factoring so many things in and she just started to gain from there
She would have put it on whether she was vegan or not. She never addressed her relationship with food. To need to lose as much weight as she did, she obviously had a bad relationship to start with. She didn’t lose the weight in a safe, healthy or sustainable way. She starved herself and ate far too little calories. It was never going to last. She is a binge eater, vegan or not, and that needs to be addressed first and foremost. No diet or tummy tuck will ever override that

Reactions: 11
She would have put it on whether she was vegan or not. She never addressed her relationship with food. To need to lose as much weight as she did, she obviously had a bad relationship to start with. She didn’t lose the weight in a safe, healthy or sustainable way. She starved herself and ate far too little calories. It was never going to last. She is a binge eater, vegan or not, and that needs to be addressed first and foremost. No diet or tummy tuck will ever override that
I Still can't believe she put herself through the pain and expense of a tummy tuck to put it all back on and then have a twin pregnancy. She never talks about it either it's strange!

Reactions: 9
I Still can't believe she put herself through the pain and expense of a tummy tuck to put it all back on and then have a twin pregnancy. She never talks about it either it's strange!
She had a tummy tuck? I never knew that I must have missed that in the threads as I guess she hasn’t made it very public?

Reactions: 4
She had a tummy tuck? I never knew that I must have missed that in the threads as I guess she hasn’t made it very public?
At the time she made it public, she talked about it and kept saying she would share her before and after photos when the time was right. I don’t think that time ever came as she never spoke about it again!

Reactions: 9
At the time she made it public, she talked about it and kept saying she would share her before and after photos when the time was right. I don’t think that time ever came as she never spoke about it again!
Pretty sure the post will be on her page still. Think she got it done in the winter straight after she lost the weight.

If i remember rightly she had it done just before the Christmas she got engaged... I remember she was recovering when they went to Harry Potter World in London and he proposed to her there... so that was Christmas before she got married - I can't remember if she put it on a grid post when she had it done - while ago now but she might of done -but if you got back to just before her engagement pics then should be there 😌

This was posted 11/12/16 but no comparison photos.
Can you imagine how insufferable she would be in the hospital, reading over and quoting all her notes, wanting to know the ins and outs of a ducks arse, boring the doctors and nurses with inane questions just so she can act like the know it all she is - if she knew it all she would have kept that weight off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you imagine how insufferable she would be in the hospital, reading over and quoting all her notes, wanting to know the ins and outs of a ducks arse, boring the doctors and nurses with inane questions just so she can act like the know it all she is - if she knew it all she would have kept that weight off
‘Just a very simple procedure with no lipo.... but I might need a blood transfusion’ 🧐🧐🧐🧐

This was posted 11/12/16 but no comparison photos.
She's even smug and annoying about this loose skin! 😏🙄 of course it was the best face you pulled that Luke has ever seen...😆😆😆 get to fuckery ..honest to god what a load of old bollocks 🤦🏼‍♀️ How's the skin situation now you're older, had a pregnancy and you've put the weight on all over again I wonder? She is just nauseating.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's even smug and annoying about this loose skin! 😏🙄 of course it was the best face you pulled that Luke has ever seen...😆😆😆 get to fuckery ..honest to god what a load of old bollocks 🤦🏼‍♀️ How's the skin situation now you're older, had a pregnancy and you've put the weight on all over again I wonder? She is just nauseating.
I know she’s with Luke and all happy etc but this sickly sweet including him does my head in. Like just said it’s made you really happy. There always has to be a desperate attempt to include him, like he was all she had. Or she was grateful because he was with her when she was big??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.