Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah far too much crap every night, it must have been the exercise that’s kept the weight off for her. Oh she’s thick alright 😂
Her fella just stopped appearing on her stories and then when people asked her about it she said they’d split up and the little boy doesn’t see his Dad. It must be bad for him not to see the little boy, maybe he was carrying on?! I do think she’s a good Mum but she’s bloody irritating!

I remember when someone messaged her and called her a bleep 🤣🤣
Not guilty😂😂 though I'd have liked to!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone seen Becs Bites?

she posts things like this which I take issue with as some syns are very off or her actual portions are hidden plus the amount of calories she must be consuming is wild, she has lost weight but really slowly.
Prime example of the Instagrammers bullshit version of SW. These bloody “desserts” people create are all for the gram. They might look “insane” but must taste vom!!! I mean I can’t imagine crushed weetabix, a 2 syn biscuit, half a tub of quark, options hot chocolate, a mini bag of popcorn, some chemical shitstorm “skinny“ syrup, light squirty cream and a strawberry to finish it off tastes anything like cheesecake. But hey, it’s only your healthy extra b choice and 10 syns!

If cheesecake is what you want then just eat some bloody cheesecake. Do these people not realise you can have a piece of real cheesecake for about 12 syns.

Don’t get me started on the syn free gravy which consists of about 6 onions & 12 stock cubes. Behave yourself and whip up a bit of bisto ffs!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sorry to the people who like onion on their beans! Each to their own of course 😂 I like both but not together!

Those desserts look absolutely vile. Also does anyone else think it’s about time JSG dropped slimming world from her IG name? The ship has sailed so far it’s a dot on the horizon

Reactions: 11
I'd expect to lose at least 5lbs if I'd maintained on my first week with having to lose at least 6 stone, so it's nothing for her to shout about! 🙄 😂
Yes true, she still cant help being smug about it though can she....flexing that willpower muscle. When she's back to 8 stone or whatever she was, then I'll be impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Will power muscle flexing” - she is just going to come off with the same cringey, arrogant crap this time around again. She hasn’t learnt a thing.

• Haha
Has she thought of flexing some of her actual muscles and seeing how that could help with weight loss? A novel idea I know

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wtf was the post with her mum all about? A Happy birthday to her mum, then a weird rambling about not pleasing anyone else other than your kids?? Freaks!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think if she did incorporate exercise into her 'lifestyle' then she'd get better results 🤔 and I know she has two babies but it's doable from home especially at a time like this I've got two children under 3 and I'm still finding abit of time to workout in the house as I'm sheilding my eldest

Reactions: 2
I think if she did incorporate exercise into her 'lifestyle' then she'd get better results 🤔 and I know she has two babies but it's doable from home especially at a time like this I've got two children under 3 and I'm still finding abit of time to workout in the house as I'm sheilding my eldest
I really hate how SW doesn't talk about exercise. I don't mean sport, if you don't want to do running or whatever that is fine. But incorporating a 10k steps a day target is reasonable, and would make such a difference!

I really hate how SW doesn't talk about exercise. I don't mean sport, if you don't want to do running or whatever that is fine. But incorporating a 10k steps a day target is reasonable, and would make such a difference!
SW does. It even gives out awards for it.

I started training quite heavily with a running club and the woman that ran my slimming world group told me to stop because it would make my weigh ins slow down because I’d hold water. She actively told me not to exercise... needless to say if left soon after.

• Angry
I did SW years ago and when I asked for a body magic award my (Incredibly overweight) leader didn’t have any as she’d never given them out before. It’s such a ridiculous programme. Most people who have kept the weight off are heavy into exercise or seriously restrict calories.

• Wow
I started training quite heavily with a running club and the woman that ran my slimming world group told me to stop because it would make my weigh ins slow down because I’d hold water. She actively told me not to exercise... needless to say if left soon after.
Unfortunately this is quite common and such an unhealthy message to promote, I wonder if it’s perhaps linked to them wanting people to return to the plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.