Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad she took the Miss Slinky off her bio.
1) It wasn’t the Nobel Peace Prize 😂 losing weight and all was commendable, but it wasn’t done in a healthy way, so move on
2) All the weight was back on, so it was a bit embarrassing to be clinging to be clinging on to someone she is not

I hope she starts using recent photos in her birthday tributes to people etc, instead of only using ones when she was skinny. In reality that period was on a very small percentage of her life

Reactions: 15
She is always using poor grammar and says she’s a stippler for it. Now I can ignore bad spelling and grammar because I always think they could be dyslexic or struggle some way BUT when you claim to know it all and be the very best you best be bloody perfect! Her use of although is always wrong and bugs the bleeping tit out of me. “I’d be lying if I said I had a great day although” its though. FUCKIN THOUGH!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly - giving it all the billy big balls about a law degree; surely being a lawyer requires a high level of accuracy? You’d think and hope at least.

Reactions: 8
She probably once read a Readers Digest booklet on law and now thinks she's a full blown 'lawyer' ... absolute cock that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My friend is a lawyer and it took over so much of her life the training and now the job there is no way she would have had time for the miss slinky bullshit.

Reactions: 2
I’m embarrassed for her everytime she tells us she didn’t show us their 3D scans so we couldn’t see their faces. Has she heard herself? Don’t think I could pick my own child out from a line up of 3D scans. Absolute tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m embarrassed for her everytime she tells us she didn’t show us their 3D scans so we couldn’t see their faces. Has she heard herself? Don’t think I could pick my own child out from a line up of 3D scans. Absolute tit.
They all look like potatoes in those scans don’t they. Mine did. Who the duck does she think she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They all look like potatoes in those scans don’t they. Mine did. Who the duck does she think she is!
😂😂😂😂 100% spot on. As if somebody would see her kids walking down the street when they are 18 and go "OMG THATS JENS KIDS I RECOGNISE THAT FACE FROM THE ALIEN SHAPED BLURRY 4D SCAN" who does she think she is - the queen?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
😂😂😂😂 100% spot on. As if somebody would see her kids walking down the street when they are 18 and go "OMG THATS JENS KIDS I RECOGNISE THAT FACE FROM THE ALIEN SHAPED BLURRY 4D SCAN" who does she think she is - the queen?
I don’t have kids but when people have 4D i literally think what a waste of money to see a 4D potato. And when people go OMG he looks like me on that scan? Really? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t have kids but when people have 4D i literally think what a waste of money to see a 4D potato. And when people go OMG he looks like me on that scan? Really? 😂
100% my brother and his wife had one off Groupon with their first and like you can tell it’s a baby but you could honestly show me the pic next to the fresh newborn baby and I still wouldn’t be able to definitely say oh yeah that’s them 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Crying laughing!! 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.