Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am SO happy for Emilie, I had tears when I saw her post. You can tell they’re mostly insta mates though and not real mates, Emilie seems too chilled for all the drama and bullshit JSG creates
I know I was so shocked when I seen the post! She obvs wanted to keep it private probably due to her previous miscarriages etc, which having been in that position I can understand but lovely news all the same. Speaking of Insta mates I don’t get why Emilie likes to be around Spanjee and that show but whatever floats your boat I guess! 😆 I just think it’ll be interesting to see if there’s a little jealousy and competition now seeing as Jen likes to be queen of the sw insta castle!

Reactions: 7
I am SO happy for Emilie, I had tears when I saw her post. You can tell they’re mostly insta mates though and not real mates, Emilie seems too chilled for all the drama and bullshit JSG creates
You know when someone just genuinely deserves something so precious and perfect. That’s what Emilie got. She seems a lovely girl and I’m so glad she got her little girl. JSG just wants to snatch the limelight back. Well sorry you chubby little twit... no one gives a tit about you.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think she pissed alot of people of by the sounds of it the other week was she was banging on about the whole getting s priority spot for home delivery shopping an she said oh her family have been dropping food off but she didn't want them to as it's not safe for them but she doesn't mind the delivery drivers risking Thier lives of course.. I am presuming her mother's classed as vunerable does she live with her?🤔 I'm not sure anyways my little boy had a letter as he's classed as vunerable but I've still gone out once every two weeks to get a food shop an just tried to be careful the best I can really like taking my clothes off soon as I got back in an washed then an wiped everything down with anti bac wipes etc surely her husband could of gone out for food maybe it's just me being touchy but I dunno i just think try save priority spots for vunerable people who have absolutely no one to help them 🤔 what's other peoples thought on the matter 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I think she pissed alot of people of by the sounds of it the other week was she was banging on about the whole getting s priority spot for home delivery shopping an she said oh her family have been dropping food off but she didn't want them to as it's not safe for them but she doesn't mind the delivery drivers risking Thier lives of course.. I am presuming her mother's classed as vunerable does she live with her?🤔 I'm not sure anyways my little boy had a letter as he's classed as vunerable but I've still gone out once every two weeks to get a food shop an just tried to be careful the best I can really like taking my clothes off soon as I got back in an washed then an wiped everything down with anti bac wipes etc surely her husband could of gone out for food maybe it's just me being touchy but I dunno i just think try save priority spots for vunerable people who have absolutely no one to help them 🤔 what's other peoples thought on the matter 🤔
I think her little boys are vulnerable too, she has posted about not being able to leave the house for 12 weeks when lockdown started. They were extremely premature and in hospital for a long time. I can’t get too mad at her for the shopping slot TBH.

Reactions: 9
I think her little boys are vulnerable too, she has posted about not being able to leave the house for 12 weeks when lockdown started. They were extremely premature and in hospital for a long time. I can’t get too mad at her for the shopping slot TBH.
I wasn't getting mad over a shopping slot Im in the same situation as her regarding vunerable children staying in for 12 weeks I was just saying there is probably more people worse off with who are vunerable with absolutely no help that's all it's just my opinion anyways 👍 maybe I am abit touchy as I pointed out previously 🤔

Reactions: 5
I wasn't getting mad over a shopping slot Im in the same situation as her regarding vunerable children staying in for 12 weeks I was just saying there is probably more people worse off with who are vunerable with absolutely no help that's all it's just my opinion anyways 👍 maybe I am abit touchy as I pointed out previously 🤔
If your boy is classed as high risk you can register on the government website for help, they will send your details to shops who will get in touch with you then you can pick which one you'd like garaunteed delivery slots from. X

Reactions: 6
If your boy is classed as high risk you can register on the government website for help, they will send your details to shops who will get in touch with you then you can pick which one you'd like garaunteed delivery slots from. X
Thank you for the info on it 👍sorry I presumed that the delivery slots were meant for people who had no one living with them an couldn't get out maybe I am being abit of cow towards the situation 🤦 but thank you for your advice X

Reactions: 2
If you officially have a vulnerable letter then you register yourself the on government website and they will contact the supermarkets for you to arrange delivery slots. Also all those volunteers that signed up, if any are in your area they can get shopping/ medicine/ supplies for you. You don't have to feel alone in this situation.

Her mum and sons are vulnerable. I think people just jumped on her for her being dramatic about the situation, I don't think she meant she'd rather supermarkets workers get covid-19 then her family. Luke "could" leave but they probably thought it would be best to just accept the help then risk him leaving the house.

(Sidenote: people like keepingkate who shop and take deliveries are more annoying!)

Emotions are definitely heighten during these days which is understandable.

Reactions: 10
Thank you for the info on it 👍sorry I presumed that the delivery slots were meant for people who had no one living with them an couldn't get out maybe I am being abit of cow towards the situation 🤦 but thank you for your advice X
It's completely understandable, the small amount of information about is awful. I wasn't aware of this till last week myself, so I can understand why it might of pissed you off seeing it. Keep safe x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m not sure her children are still vulnerable as they are well past their due date now and have been out of hospital a long time, but her mum might be depending on what is wrong with her. I agree it is more about the way she says things, as if she is the be all and end all, and she should have everything, even though Luke is there. She might not always mean it but she definitely always comes across as talking down to people

I think the thing with Jen is that she is so 'I am so great I am so almighty' its like she is has been waiting for this pandemic to make it all about her and her vulnerable family more. Its fine she has a delivery slot thats what they are there for but god stop making yourself special and centre of attention she isn't the only person in the country probably even her town that has a whole vulnerable family.
I am surprised she hasn't come out that she used to be a doctor or something and how should would help out but she couldn't because of her family to make herself seem more godly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not sure her children are still vulnerable as they are well past their due date now and have been out of hospital a long time, but her mum might be depending on what is wrong with her. I agree it is more about the way she says things, as if she is the be all and end all, and she should have everything, even though Luke is there. She might not always mean it but she definitely always comes across as talking down to people
On one of her stories I got the impression her boys still need support with oxygen? Did I make that up?

Reactions: 1
On one of her stories I got the impression her boys still need support with oxygen? Did I make that up?
No I’m pretty sure I’ve read somewhere about them both having ongoing lung issues and I’m sure her mum was very ill not so long back

Reactions: 3
I think the thing with Jen is that she is so 'I am so great I am so almighty' its like she is has been waiting for this pandemic to make it all about her and her vulnerable family more. Its fine she has a delivery slot thats what they are there for but god stop making yourself special and centre of attention she isn't the only person in the country probably even her town that has a whole vulnerable family.
I am surprised she hasn't come out that she used to be a doctor or something and how should would help out but she couldn't because of her family to make herself seem more godly.
This! You’ve explained what I was trying to say, so much better. They may all be vulnerable, they may not, I don’t really take in what she says anymore to be fair. But she makes everything about being the centre of attention

Reactions: 4
No I’m pretty sure I’ve read somewhere about them both having ongoing lung issues and I’m sure her mum was very ill not so long back
I can't imagine how awful it would be to have 2 vulnerable babies during a time like this so in my opinion she can have all the slots she likes 😂 I am finding her a lot more likeable recently when she's being more real.

Reactions: 4
Her boys will almost certainly still classed as extremely vulnerable due to just how early they were. A friend has a now 10 month old born at 28 weeks & he is classed as vulnerable despite no remaining issues regarding his prematurity. As has been mentioned, I'm pretty sure JSGs boys are still receiving medical help so she is right be be massively cautious.

She's annoying as all hell but I can't criticise her for getting her shopping delivered given the circumstances.

Her boys will almost certainly still classed as extremely vulnerable due to just how early they were. A friend has a now 10 month old born at 28 weeks & he is classed as vulnerable despite no remaining issues regarding his prematurity. As has been mentioned, I'm pretty sure JSGs boys are still receiving medical help so she is right be be massively cautious.

She's annoying as all hell but I can't criticise her for getting her shopping delivered given the circumstances.
I didn’t criticise her for getting shopping delivered at all, all my posts clearly state it is about the way she speaks about it gets to people and that she always seems to post after Emilie does. I also have premature twin nephews, born at 26 weeks but their mum wouldn’t have the same tone as Jennifer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.