Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that I care for a bf Vs ff debate but I wonder with her being away for a whole day and night has she given up breastfeeding. And if so is she feeding the boys formula that isn't vegan?

Not that I care for a bf Vs ff debate but I wonder with her being away for a whole day and night has she given up breastfeeding. And if so is she feeding the boys formula that isn't vegan?
Could she not have expressed the milk? I’m kind of assuming she must have done a fair bit of that to start with, I can’t imagine she was able to breastfeed right from the off with them so tiny.

Reactions: 2
I’m n
I'm genuinely surprised she managed to have a night away from the twins but I guess money is money to her
I’m not surprised at all tbh, she only has a conscience when she wants to have one. She’s a beggy one just like the rest are, despite her protests about her not selling out and not using her account for monetary gain!

Could she not have expressed the milk? I’m kind of assuming she must have done a fair bit of that to start with, I can’t imagine she was able to breastfeed right from the off with them so tiny.
If you’re breastfeeding though your boobs continue to produce milk so you can’t really leave the baby overnight as you’d have 2 massive painful hard full melons attached to your ribs 😭 (my two were chained to my boobs a year each).

Reactions: 3
She could pump and dump while she’s away, she will have expressed for the hospital when they were little.

I'm surprised she's celebrating her birthday. Giving what is going on thought she'd be in lockdown with her preemie babies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.