Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
She is just one big massive advertisement that slimming world doesn’t work. Sure you may lose at first but you will not keep it off and you’ll actually end up being bigger than before. Imagine going to SW and finding she’s your consultant?? Like getting child minding tips from Kate McCann

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

skintsocks

VIP Member
Slightly off-topic but every day I see the title of this thread and I have a little laugh. I vote it best title ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Haha I hate it too. It sounds, oh I dunno just shit. When I was pregnant a while ago now, if I had a boy I was going to call him Morgan.... I was so glad I had a girl because Bianca off Eastenders had a boy called Morgan and it ruined it for me, so not keen on the other ones name either.... ya know when people or characters ruin names for you forever? 😂

Also this thread title is so apt, she is a MASSIVE cow, literally and metaphorically. Her ‘friend’ has given birth not long ago after months and months of pain, disappointment and despair. Meanwhile she’s bragged about getting pregnant “with her best friend” at the drop of a hat and with twins. I can’t believe she’s now pedalling birthing stories.... we couldn’t give a fk mate, you had them nearly a year ago. Forget about em tbh 🤷‍♀️
She will be one of those annoying as fuck mothers who won’t say her kids ages by years but by months and will always have to include they were premature. ‘They are 134 months old but they were very premature and are so brave and courageous blah blah blah’. I’d be born early too if I had to live inside her, bet they wanted to shoot back up once they realised she is there mum and how annoying she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Pearlpow

They all look like potatoes in those scans don’t they. Mine did. Who the fuck does she think she is!
😂😂😂😂 100% spot on. As if somebody would see her kids walking down the street when they are 18 and go "OMG THATS JENS KIDS I RECOGNISE THAT FACE FROM THE ALIEN SHAPED BLURRY 4D SCAN" who does she think she is - the queen?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

hiya_hun

VIP Member
Honestly the vegan cheese smell like dirty feet and taste like plastic I’m suprised how anyone can even eat them for a start, I don’t think that’s true about quorn, all those vegan meats are made from soya proteins (Linda m, fry’s, naked glory, vegetarian butcher) and Quorn (non vegan) contains no soy, meaning they would have to change their entire recipe? Eating too much soy is also not great for you btw 😬
I love when non-vegans suddenly become experts on nutrition and anything else vegan related 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Anotherct

VIP Member
Don’t forget, JSG & Spanjee also created a personal vendetta against Juliet (fatty4life) and phoned her work and also got her sacked. JSG is the biggest bully out there. Period.

• Wow

gigi_93

VIP Member
If her life was a novel she’d have been skinny for about half a sentence in the middle of the book. She needs to be one with the wind and sky and let it fucking go

• Haha

hiya_hun

VIP Member
Definitely not just you, I don’t even follow slimming world but today have had porridge with apple for breakfast and baked potato and cheese for lunch because I’ll be having a chinese tonight 😂 WHO SPENDS SYNS ON CHIA SEEDS 😂😂😂
The fact that chia seeds are even synned is what's fundamentally wrong with slimming world. Yes I know they're high in fat, as all seeds are, but they are very very healthy. Teaching people to ration natural seeds but eat in limited SW chips or bloody muller lights 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Now she’s going on about her bump and her birth story. She always has to have the most detailed story behind everything. It would either be the best birth ever or the worst birth ever. Nothing in between as she can never be beaten. I wouldn’t wish what happen to her on anyone but the smugness of her makes me 🤢 I can also confirm I HATE the name Sloan 😂

Reactions: 26

OffPlanForLife

She contradicts herself by saying that she won’t show the boys on social media because they don’t have a say/choice (fair enough) but then she’s bringing them up Vegan which the boys won’t have chosen to do. The mind boggles
Plus she's telling anyone who listen about their birth and early years. Either keep them private or don't. I think having their full names out there on social media is more damaging than a bloody 3D scan where they look like a rock formation 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25

NapQueen

I bet that ex SW consultant is laughing her head off at Princess Ginley turning into the Michelin man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I have lost weight and gained sign SW many times. I now understand that it is not sustainable as it does not teach you about what you need to do to actually lose weight and then maintain it. To lose weight your calories in must be less than calories out. It does not matter what kind of food those calories are, it matters for health and body fat yes, but not to lose weight. Calories in vs calories out is the only law for weight loss. Then you maintain you must be burning equal calories to those in. SW just teaches you about eating certain foods, and you lose when, by fluke, you are in a caloric deficit. The more overweight you are, the more calories you burn by carrying around your body fat, so you get away with eating more calories and still lose, while you are still big. This is why SW works for most at the start, as they are overweight. When people get to target with SW, they still have no knowledge of calories or nutrition, so the high majority of people put back on and quickly. People who have disordered eating before joining SW, end up with even more disordered eating habits. This goes for all slimming clubs. They make there money by people joining time and time again

Reactions: 24

Fineapple

VIP Member
This is Tattle, not a morality recognition organisation. Let’s stick to basics- never mind the rainbow, she looks like she ate her old self.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24