Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
From what I can make out she's an under writer. Talks about her "deadlines" a lot and how writing makes her anxious because of her dyslexia when, in reality, all her work will be checked by her seniors so pipe down and STFU 😂
She was a bid writer for a company in property and construction consultancy in Bristol, came in on a graduate trainee programme. Its all online. Doesn't sound very exciting - I think she wanted to open a bridal shop.
She’s never going to find a long term solution with slimming world. I followed Jen in 2016, we were both at our smallest and spouting shit about how marvellous slimming world was on IG. I got a load of sashes and certificates that year but behind closed doors I was an absolute fucking mess.

I bet she’s still paying for that tummy tuck every month....🙈
Just to say - I love your username :ROFLMAO:

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Jen isn't a great example no, but there's 2 vegan cheese that are healthy extras, but also there's a ton of plant milks. Scrambled tofu is free and a fantastic egg substitute, Quorn are making the majority of their products vegan apparently, but there's still quite a few, as well as Fry's, Linda McCartney, the Iceland no bull, chick, pork range, covers, then there's your standard tofu, Seitan, tempeh, the list goes on. I completely understand that veganism isn't for everyone and I respect that but it's incredible accessible now and painfully easily to apply to slimming world.
Honestly the vegan cheese smell like dirty feet and taste like plastic I’m suprised how anyone can even eat them for a start, I don’t think that’s true about quorn, all those vegan meats are made from soya proteins (Linda m, fry’s, naked glory, vegetarian butcher) and Quorn (non vegan) contains no soy, meaning they would have to change their entire recipe? Eating too much soy is also not great for you btw 😬

KerChing

Chatty Member
Oh dear lord the narcissism is never far away is it! Why is she always going on about numbers and sizes and the past?! It’s been it’s gone why does she talk about it like it’s the here and now, clinging onto the last shreds of “miss slinky” is just embarrassing. And that bottom half does not look like a size 12 to me?! She says on the next post “I reallllly don’t know what I want my target to be” ...how’s about a target of a stable healthy weight where you’re not yo yo’ing from one extreme to the other, and not conning a load of people on the internet like previously.
I’m also 5ft5.5. I’m a standard size 12 & weigh 10 and a half stone. I exercise hard 4x a week (long term).

I was 12st after my kids & I was a size 16-ish.