Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheLols_

Thought she was so private about anything to do with her boys?! Surprised that Luke, her knight in shining armour for whom she has a deeper love than the ocean etc etc, wasn’t really mentioned in those stories 😂
I know I will get some bad karma coming my way and my boyfriend will probably cheat on me as a result of me saying this..... but this annoying love story and how much she gushes about it as if she’s somehow way more luckier than the rest of us to have him (who is by no means a catch) and that they have a love story better than everyone else’s (basically because he loved her when she was obese) just leaves me really wanting him to leave her and be with someone else. I’ve never wished this on anyone before but I cannot bare THE SMUGNESS. SHe is the absolute smuggest one ever on Instagram. I can’t bare truly how she discusses her husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Fair play to her, so many of the influencer brigade have either stayed silent or reposted a couple of things on their stories. For her to put a video on, especially when she’s obviously very uncomfortable with her weight and try and actually do something proactive and use that position of influence for good gets a bit of respect. Lilandlife came back on after a few days silence to moan about life in general and say she’s glad things are “going back to normal” like some sort of brain dead dementor.

If Jen manages to lose the weight again whilst caring for twins I will be stunned. SW is quite a hard diet to follow as a vegan as you have to do a lot of cooking and food prep unless you're going to live on the same stuff (jacket potato and beans, tofu stir fry). Its not like you can just grab a boiled egg or a chicken leg.

I believe everyone has one or two good dieting phases in them. You can lose a ton of weight once, maybe twice in your life if you're lucky. If the weight goes back on (which has been proven to be the case in over 90% of dieters), then you'll be caught in this vicious cycle of trying then giving up. All the time beating yourself thinking why can't I do it - I did it before whats wrong with me! Trust me I've been there

Pamelaaaa90

I really feel like she's gearing up for something with these honesty posts. She has never admitted her weight gain fully until now, why! I sense she might be about to go full slimming world or have some affiliation that shes going to promote. If you think back, just before Miss Slinky and immediately afterwards I'm sure she constantly posted pictures of her old self, I feel like she's bitten the bullet and started showing herself now because she's going to be plugging something to help her weight loss and she knows she won't be able to hide.... just a thought.

On another note, slimming world is terrible. I have never done it myself but have plenty of friends who have and they haven't been able to sustain it by their own admission. I hate coming across it on instagram it drives me wild! The other day I saw someone had got an Aldi hot dog bun and filled it with a strawberry Muller Light and sprinkled sweetener over it! I mean, what the actual fuck... you can probably eat a cream bun for less calories and then actually feel like you have had a treat and not need one again for a week or two! Yoghurt filled bread isn't going to satisfy you're craving and you'll end up eating more processed, aspartame laden shite!

Rant over!

• Sick
  • Heart

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I still think she looked like a cotton wool bud on her wedding day. Her head would suit digging into a massive waxy ear.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I've said it before..... she'd be better off just deleting that account and concentrating on her two little boys and working out her relationship with food..... when she did SW last time she wasn't a vegan... she wasn't even vegetarian ..... she'd be better off sitting down and working out a healthy meal plan based around what she can eat ... maybe calorie counting ? She can up her exercise by just taking the boys for a walk round the block in their pram..... she should forget SW and being a former Miss Slinky and move forward.... she's no longer that person..... I'm sure she'd be much happier.... she keeps posting... disappearing.... justifying herself.... starting again...... flexing that will power muscle..... struggling..... and round and round...... Not being funny but no one really apart from her own friends and family should really matter..... she has all this 'strangers' following her but she really offers nothing of substance to them these days...... time to move forward and put it behind her......

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Imagine seeing pics of yourself everywhere at sw, when you looked your best ever, had loads of compliments etc.... when you now SLINK back in, look like a bloated wilderbeast with a massive pelican chin.. couldn't happen to a nicer person!! That's what you call karma 🤘

• Haha

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
The fact that chia seeds are even synned is what's fundamentally wrong with slimming world. Yes I know they're high in fat, as all seeds are, but they are very very healthy. Teaching people to ration natural seeds but eat in limited SW chips or bloody muller lights 🤢
Eat all the chips and pasta you want but don’t you dare eat a medium avocado 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Leopardprint

VIP Member
Thought she was so private about anything to do with her boys?! Surprised that Luke, her knight in shining armour for whom she has a deeper love than the ocean etc etc, wasn’t really mentioned in those stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Sassysaurus

Can we not do vegan vs non-vegan on this thread 😂🙄
I'd like to think I've been very respectful and not pushy, I just wanted to clear up the misconception that being vegan isn't an excuse for her to not get back to target now. If you want to eat bacon, go for it. If you want to scoff tofu, that's fine too.

Jen needs to fix her relationship with food and maybe, just maybe, she might get somewhere and maintain it long-term.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She's not really doing SW... she's not showing of her precious boys (totally respect that) so therefore why not just de-activate her Insta and concentrate 100% on her boys and their health...... I don't feel many would relate to her these days - apart from mum's with prem-babies.... if it was me I'd put the SW/Miss Slinky/Insta 'fame' behind me and move on to the next chapter of my life which is far more worthwhile ☺

Reactions: 21
Now she’s going on about her bump and her birth story. She always has to have the most detailed story behind everything. It would either be the best birth ever or the worst birth ever. Nothing in between as she can never be beaten. I wouldn’t wish what happen to her on anyone but the smugness of her makes me 🤢 I can also confirm I HATE the name Sloan 😂
She's probably pre-empting Emiliewaffles posting something about her birthday story and pregnancy as Emilie said she had kept a diary and would be sharing on her blog (after she had quite rightly enjoyed some time with her newborn).

Now Jen will be panicking about losing the limelight, seeing as Emilie isn't doing the same silly 'heres a leg, here's an arm' pictures so Jen has to ramp it up somehow.

Reactions: 20
I just really hope Emilie gave her the elbow as I had such bad second hand cringing embarrassment for Jen when she was posting all that 'we got pregnant first time, i'm so fertile, I'm so lucky' bullshit. Knowing what Emilie had been through I felt for bad for Emilie reading that on a strangers page, let alone a friend's page. Plus it was hugely insensitive to great swathes of people who struggle TTC.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Has she thought of flexing some of her actual muscles and seeing how that could help with weight loss? A novel idea I know

• Haha

Red1234

I'm very glad her boys are healthy and she is happy. But I'm also very happy that all that gloating she did about getting back down to target weight, all those pretentious posts stating you have to work that willpower muscle, eat the rainbow etc etc and she's now nearly back to her starting weight 😂😂. Oh jen you never helped yourself! If you'd have just admitted how hard it is I wouldn't be laughing now. But she's one of them people that thinks she's better than everybody else and sorry to point this out Jen but you're not....you're just like the rest of us fuckers who simply, cannot stop eating!

• Haha