Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Funtimes123

She is one of the people who is accelerating global warming and environmental problems at a head spinning rate. The amount of shitty, cheap clothes she buys on a weekly (likely more than this) basis is absolutely unreal and it's all just toot that she'll wear a few times and then get rid of. It does my head in. She probably spends at least 200 quid a month on clothes (massively underestimating this and including all the toiletries and other needless shit she buys it's probably closer to 400), but it's all just cheap looking tat. Buy some decent stuff that you won't have to replace every month. It does my fckin head in!
Like don’t get me wrong we all love a bargain - but it’s absolutely absurd the amount she spends! It’s not as if she needs new stuff for work as she works 1 day a week! She doesn’t do owt

Ohyeah

Yeah, I get the impression Tayla realised she could make more money doing this than having an actual job. It’s so exploitive.

Hairraiser

VIP Member
The recent photo on her stories, she looks so much older than she is. Not a great photo at all, wrong filter

Sickoflurking

I can drive and got a lovely car but if I’m going into town I’ll jump on the train or bus as it’s so much easier and don’t need to pay for parking. I moved to London years ago and got rid of the car completely as wasn’t needed and not worth paying tax not fuel etc when public was cheaper and easier

Still don’t bloody like her though and wtf are those awful headbands? Look like something out of a kids dressing up box 🤢

MadGal

VIP Member
A takeaway tub off eBay.... fuck off!
[/QUOTE]
What an absolute waste of money! So unnecessary as it’ll just end up in the bin after it’s used!

Last edited:

Funtimes123

In regards to her ‘fake boobs like Jordan’ she probably didn’t actually research properly before hand about what size she can go up to, met with the surgeon and they actually said, nope you can’t go that big - there isn’t enough skin etc there to have implants that big. Hence why she’s got boobs which are ‘right’ for her body shape.

Nellypledge

I used to follow her on insta then unfollowed but was curious after seeing this thread but can’t find her now??

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
She has no shame. BLATANTLY looking for a free or discounted baby bouncer. Tramp. Go buy your own gifts. If she was genuinely worried about not being clued up you would just fucking Google it. Brittany, your followers aren't your staff luv!
Probably been watching old Fopps stories! The baby is being born in November why is she worrying about this shit now before she goes on holiday Beggy couldn't be more transparent if she tried.

tittle12

They don’t live in an expensive area so they’re rent is probably fairly average.
She loves a freebie not a bargain. She doesn’t have to give her address out to businesses, she’s greedy.

I've not an issue with her getting a discount about the press trip but why not just be straight up and honest about it why beat around the bush its mind boggling!!