Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MadGal

VIP Member
She did amazing with her weight loss and seemed so down to earth. Now she just loves herself. Always eating out and doing stuff as well. Gets arsey when people ask how she affords stuff. But if your putting yourself out there you’ve gotta take some questions surely!

She also used to show her fellas face, however she now covers it after there were some questions on what he did for a living etc... I think it’s all a bit shady. Put your daughter on constantly in her pants but cover your partner up? Odd
I do find hiding her partners face extremely odd! Fair play she says she keeps part of her life private but she literally shows everything lol like you said even her daughter prancing around day in day out yet puts pictures up covering his face 🤔 if he didn’t want to be on social media why put his body on!

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
None of them declare their earnings.

Surely what they’re doing comes under self employed?
It would come under being self employed, iv always wondered about this, JD seasonings / spice n tice / princess planning will be paying tax, but the accounts that #ad for them.... doubt it!

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Why doesn’t some one ask her 😂 I don’t follow her but it’s not a horrible question! If you put yourself all over Instagram then she should be prepared to answer some questions! It’s not overly intrusive

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Imagine taking nice pics while on holiday and having to put press discount on them and tag where you are!

That would make me so edgy having my exact whereabouts on social media 😳