Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie2204

Why does she not learn to drive ? I’d be embarrassed her age getting on buses all the time and not being capable of going out using a car 🤷🏼‍♀️

Leelee93

Chatty Member
Hahahaha not surprised to see Tayla has tapped her up. This girl built a huge Instagram following from having a clothing brand called hot mess. Literally ad ad ad ad. These schemes exploit vulnerable people who struggle financially thinking they’re going to get rich.
That Tayla is in her nu skin “circle”

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Did she really just put on her story 'for everyone asking we're staying at edenrochotel'?? Like anyone has to ask, she's been tagging fuck out of them since the minute she landed in Greece 🤦
I feel like that was for the benefit of the hotel, make them think that the *pressdiscount has paid off

New thread

Marshy

Why they going for dinner so early? They must have missed most of the afternoon sun to start getting ready for dinner.

lime

Why does she have a press discount highlight? Pretty sure ASA doesn't require anyone to have a "highlight" of their discounts since they should be declaring them in the first instance not after you've posted the story!

Leelee93

Chatty Member
Yeah, she’s the boss. She got to the top in the fastest time ever due to her huge following. The products are shit, it’s all a scam and will end up damaging their skin from prolonged use.
Oh really! So basically she a big scammer. Yeah I know about the products, load of rubbish and pyramid scheme.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Someone’s asked her if she’s ashamed of her boyfriends face 😂😭 she did used to post his face a lot I remember a while back she posted a photo of him eating doughnuts with Betsy, and all of a sudden she covers him up 😂 and saying oh I’ll post a photo of him right now if yous want to see him - but then doesn’t, attention seeking cow
She’s trying to be funny with it and failing. She loves putting on some pathetic show.

Funtimes123

t’s traffic to all these websites too – even if you don’t buy anything even a click will make her money – ontop of all her ads and discount codes will generate her money.

MadGal

VIP Member
It’s probably just saggy skin but on her legs, if her legs were quite big before her weightloss and she’s not done any exercise whilst losing it they’ve probably just sagged, if that’s a thing ha!

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Doing that cringe worthy visit to a fellow big Instagram account today. Maybe the ad funds are drying up and she needs some new followers. She might be at prickards next week for some SLUTTY EGGS
They are both as desperate as each other, not a real friendship, because they wouldn’t be able to meet without posting it on IG, imagine of both their phones died, what would there be to talk about? 😂