Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleBird

Thought it was really ironic that she posted about ADs and that she wouldn't do them willy nilly and her next story was her plumping lip gloss 🙄

Funtimes123

Everyone eats late in the Mediterranean! Also her boobs are not perky for someone who’s had them done! I would demand a refund

Anotherct

VIP Member
We went to Rhodes in June and I stroked all the cats. 99% of them aren’t feral, they have cat shelters and donation boxes etc etc for all the cats. Most have collars on and are pets but are always outside due to the heat. You can get a boat from Rhodes to Marmaris but it’s a LONG day and her size 10 toe nail probably won’t fit on the boat

Mardymaud

She used to post him alllllll the time. Then after his 3 month business trip to south Africa she didn’t post him anymore? I mean there wasn’t even a big reunion at the airport And I remember her saying she didn’t actually know what his job was just that he was setting up new offices. I mean he’s gone from being sacked from a chef job for theft to being sent to South Africa to set up new offices. I smell BS! Maybe he actually had a little stint at her majesty’s pleasure 🤞😂
At the time she used to put photos of the place he was staying sure they were safari type photos 🤔 and she would tag his insta which was public at the time he was definitely there and not in jail🙈 I remember because I’d not long been following her and presumed he was in some type of band😂

Elgato

She’s in the mlm game hence why pushing the products she does.

I have huge respect for her weight loss but not for turning into an advertisement machine.

krstydiane

Talking about posting photos of her fake boobs on Instagram.. and talking shit about how a DD is tiny boobs [emoji23]

Really getting on my nerves now. I followed her for a while but if she’s not posting ADs she’s talking shit!