Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probs wont get the ferry like normal people though , shes prob ringing round for the royal yacht- she is a size 10😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What the duck is she on
Marmaris is in turkey not greece!
You can’t jusy pop there for the night
Even when I was in Antalya actually in turkey last year marmaris was a good two hours from there!!
And proper ‘Greek sandals ‘
Your in bleeping turkey love
Get the duck over yourself you beggy bint!!
This is pretty awkward because you really can do this 😂 we went on a boat trip from turkey to Greece

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That poor little girl is so desperate to just be with kids and go to the kids clubs but because mummy doesn’t like kids she has to do grown up things all the time. She’s a child, let her have fun. It’s all shopping and posing

Reactions: 8
I think I’ve missed the whole skip situation.. can someone enlighten me 🤣
Brittany was pissed off a few weeks ago on her stories because she wanted to have a clear out of Betsys bedroom and had been trying to get ahold of the skip man but he wasn’t returning her calls or replying to her messages.
The absolute cheek of him, does he not know who she is????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Brittany was pissed off a few weeks ago on her stories because she wanted to have a clear out of Betsys bedroom and had been trying to get ahold of the skip man but he wasn’t returning her calls or replying to her messages.
The absolute cheek of him, does he not know who she is????
I wondered what this was about 😭 I missed the story too 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.