Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another facemask application.. it cant be as good as she makes it out to be if she's constantly having to use it! And she's been there ONE DAY, how could her skin have gone so bad already? Surely being in the sun would help your skin 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Another facemask application.. it cant be as good as she makes it out to be if she's constantly having to use it! And she's been there ONE DAY, how could her skin have gone so bad already? Surely being in the sun would help your skin 🤷🏻‍♀️
Even if you overuse a product that actually works it will have the opposite affect. Just goes to show how clueless she is.

Reactions: 2
Her troughing them crisps whilst talking about all the fakes she can buy at the ''maaaaarkits'' is vile. Tittany you are an actual woman. See if spice'n'tice have a kit containing class and sprinkle that tit in your food instead cos my god you could do with some!

Also, what's with the hinch style point she appears to have developed?! if she sat pointing in my direction whilst filming me and my children whilst we're on holiday I'd snap her finger clean off.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Everytime she posts a photo of her foot I can’t help but think she needs to trim them toenails 😰

Reactions: 4
Her belly sticks out more than her fake boobs. Awkward
Does anyone remember when she announced the boob job around February/March and she said she was getting massive Katie Price style boobs and she wanted them to have that fake look? Her boobs are not big at all, they just look more perkier 😂

I can’t believe she is advertising her face cream....you’re on holiday have a break from your job 🙄🙄

And how about you get up off your arse and video the beach hut that serves food, if you’re vlogging your press discount holiday. I’d be raging if I was being filmed.

Also when she pointed out the kids entertainment area, and her poor daughter was looking longingly (probably thinking there’s no chance of them going there) because her parents dislike kids. I found that a little sad. Watch this space now.......

Asking about faliraki and then not being happy about the responses. Why are you asking???

Complete sell out. How about go on holiday with your family and put the phone away for a week. Scared in case you lose some money or fans?

Ive followed her for a long time and she used to be quite humble. Although I could see the stuck upness starting to ooze out of her when she was getting closer to her target. I think it’s time to unfollow.

Reactions: 2
The only good thing to come out of her holiday for me is the fact I was going to book this hotel for next year and her posts have made it look so crap that I’m definitely not booking now!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not is not a size ten body!!
Defo verging on a sixteen which is nothing wrong with but don’t lie !!
Her weight isn’t the problem she’s done really well regardless if she put abit back on. It’s her stinking attitude!! She’s changed so much so she was likeable and relatable.. I unfollowed as soon as she referred to herself as a influencer

I cannot wait until all the gifted items and discounts dry up for Brittany, which it will, nothing’s last forever! I bet her next move will be getting Betsy on the gram selling her soul for freebies. She is such a bad role model for her, basically forcing her into the social media game at 7/8 years old, which could lead to all sorts of problems for Betsys mental health when she’s older 😡

Her weight isn’t the problem she’s done really well regardless if she put abit back on. It’s her stinking attitude!! She’s changed so much so she was likeable and relatable.. I unfollowed as soon as she referred to herself as a influencer
Maybe that was or is her end goal
Lose all the weight to become an influencer

She looks like my nan when she doesn't wear a bra under her nightie in that white vest on her stories

Maybe that was or is her end goal
Lose all the weight to become an influencer
I think this as well, she dropped slimming world like a hot brick as soon as she got to target. Asking her followers if they think she should have a name change 😴 she was going to do it regardless of what her followers said, she knew the weight loss would get the numbers up and now it’s barely mentioned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.