Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something seriously not right when a kid shrugs at water slided no excitement atall

Reactions: 4
In regards to her ‘fake boobs like Jordan’ she probably didn’t actually research properly before hand about what size she can go up to, met with the surgeon and they actually said, nope you can’t go that big - there isn’t enough skin etc there to have implants that big. Hence why she’s got boobs which are ‘right’ for her body shape.

Just an observation (influencers in general) but seeing her stories has highlighted it to me...
how deeply sad that she hasn’t just put her phone down for the day. Have a day off., seriously.
She’s supposed to be on holiday .. a FAMILY holiday. I would have rather no discount and be able to relax properly.

can’t even believe she is still doing swipe up links for mud mask and village wax bloody candles YOU ARE ON H O L I D A Y

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just an observation (influencers in general) but seeing her stories has highlighted it to me...
how deeply sad that she hasn’t just put her phone down for the day. Have a day off., seriously.
She’s supposed to be on holiday .. a FAMILY holiday. I would have rather no discount and be able to relax properly.

can’t even believe she is still doing swipe up links for mud mask and village wax bloody candles YOU ARE ON H O L I D A Y
But what if I need a wax melt ?????

• Haha
Reactions: 11

She annoys me so much, just watched her stories from this morning and I was debating whether to unfollow, not sure I can even hate follow her anymore 😂

Reactions: 2
Like yesterday she said she was putting her phone on charge and logging on for a bit. Then posted 20mins later.... 🙄 also she’s not even posting stuff to do with the hotel. I haven’t seen any entertainment, restaurant food (apart from pool side) drinks ... anything . Great #press she is

Reactions: 1
She’s such a twit 😂 she obviously reads on here as now Betsy has begged to go kids club and she’s let her go. You can tell she’s never allowed to do anything remotely child like as her face when Titney said about the slides 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s such a twit 😂 she obviously reads on here as now Betsy has begged to go kids club and she’s let her go. You can tell she’s never allowed to do anything remotely child like as her face when Titney said about the slides 😂
I know right ?! How obvious does she make it 😂 the fact she said ‘Betsy begged us to let her go’ says it all! Poor child having to beg to go and play

Betsy is gonna be good at begging cos she has watched her mama do it day in day out for months 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She openly admits she hates kids and doesn’t want anymore so why would she let her kid even be a kid :ROFLMAO: I want my kids to go in the kids club, gives me a break for a min

Honestly why are people so desperate??? Makes me cringe SO MUCH 🤮

Just checked out that girls page, quick scroll and iv spotted 5 guys, a princess planner, photos of her Nan out for meals and she’s got a JD code. So basically the female Harry pickard. Says it all
She changed her name to Jess HDE when she did that and was such a slimming world basher then she put like a stone in and changed it all back LOOOOOL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She changed her name to Jess HDE when she did that and was such a slimming world basher then she put like a stone in and changed it all back LOOOOOL
Had a quick look on her page, looks like she’s trying to copy every big SW account out there. It’s a no from me

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.