Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You can get a ferry from Rhodes to marmaris and back but it’s a full day trip, with half of the day spent queuing and stuck on boiling hot boat - she would deffo think she’s too good for this. Can still imagine her asking the trip sellers in Rhodes for #pressdiscount tho

• Haha
Reactions: 1
We went to Rhodes in June and I stroked all the cats. 99% of them aren’t feral, they have cat shelters and donation boxes etc etc for all the cats. Most have collars on and are pets but are always outside due to the heat. You can get a boat from Rhodes to Marmaris but it’s a LONG day and her size 10 toe nail probably won’t fit on the boat

Brittany was pissed off a few weeks ago on her stories because she wanted to have a clear out of Betsys bedroom and had been trying to get ahold of the skip man but he wasn’t returning her calls or replying to her messages.
The absolute cheek of him, does he not know who she is????
He Probz didn’t reply because she wanted the skip gifted or a press discount 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We went to Rhodes in June and I stroked all the cats. 99% of them aren’t feral, they have cat shelters and donation boxes etc etc for all the cats. Most have collars on and are pets but are always outside due to the heat. You can get a boat from Rhodes to Marmaris but it’s a LONG day and her size 10 toe nail probably won’t fit on the boat
I know but come on, it sounds wayyyyyy funnier when you refer to them as feral 🤢

Why won’t you let us have nice things

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahh right I take my comment back then in that case. My geography isn't the best so I'm here thinking it's like me saying 'I'm just popping over to Spain for a few hours to have a nosey around the market' from England ha. My bad
Same here 😂😂😂😂

This read makes me laugh so much! 😂😂😂

I'd also like to apologise for my terrible geography 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.