Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she racked up at my hotel I’d spend €€€ to move to another 🤣 Talk about lowering the tone 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It actually makes me want to vomit when she comes on and does a story after just eating, or whilst eating. Licking her teeth, wiping her mouth.. do it before you put the camera right in your fecking face 😤 actually makes me rage
Omg
I HATE this it’s so disgusting. Keeping kate does this too

Reactions: 2
Might eat some crisps in a mirror on holiday, after doing a face mask on holiday and film the whole lot for my following. #pressdiscount

Did anyone else think Betsy looked pissed off when Brittany said ‘show us your new sandals’. Honestly she’s so embarrassing, imagine thinking back to your childhood and just remembering your mum filming you all day! So bloody sad!

What the duck is she on
Marmaris is in turkey not greece!
You can’t jusy pop there for the night
Even when I was in Antalya actually in turkey last year marmaris was a good two hours from there!!
And proper ‘Greek sandals ‘
Your in bleeping turkey love
Get the duck over yourself you beggy bint!!

Reactions: 3
So she in Greece or turkey? Surely you can't just nip over to marmaris for the day like if you're in Greece 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's in Rhodes, Greece talking about Popping over to Marmais in Turkey for a few hours one evening..... You ok hun? 🤔🤔🤔

Think shes in rhodes , they do boat trips to marmaris .
Ahh right I take my comment back then in that case. My geography isn't the best so I'm here thinking it's like me saying 'I'm just popping over to Spain for a few hours to have a nosey around the market' from England ha. My bad

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.