Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was much nicer when she was bigger ... or. Came across that way at least.

Why does he lip expand over her natural lip colour if that makes sense. Apart from the melons do we know if she’s had work done ?
She has her lips done not too long ago

News Flash from LCFC

Brit has told the family back home her job is now an influencer and she has quit the salon

She hates the comments on tattle and is upset by the comments .oops

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Ive followed her since last year , when she was a slimming world account , she was a bit bonkers on the spice and tice stuff bit she seemed really nice and her weight loss was amazing .
It all seems to have gone to her head big time though , shes like a piss take of an influencer now , selling absolute shite .
Tagging gucci and fendi makes me laugh , as if there going to be impressed with someone like her repping them . Her stuff looks like it would be fake even if its not .
And taking her shitey facemask on holiday to flog while shes there wtaf ! Just waiting for the spice and tice swipe ups , maybe she will show them the chefs in her “ luxury” hotel - shes a clown

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t she say they were looking to do a trip to Marmaris, must be planning to do a fake shopping spree
#fakegucci #fakefendi

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tagging Gucci 😂 ffs she got that fake belt on holiday last year . Imagine tagging a company in you wearing a knock off 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Guys, I'm having some work done on my house and I've been sent a skip. Am I... a size 10?!?!?!?!

The photo is too large to upload 😩😩

Reactions: 2
So her skin has been bad since shes been there...you've only been gone ONE bleeping DAY HUN. Also shes just willy nilly filming other peoples children...does she not know that's frowned upon 🙄

Reactions: 6
So her skin has been bad since shes been there...you've only been gone ONE bleeping DAY HUN. Also shes just willy nilly filming other peoples children...does she not know that's frowned upon 🙄
If I seen someone filming my daughter I would be furious!! It’s bang out of order!

Reactions: 3
I feel sorry for the other people at the hotel,working hard all year to afford a holiday and some bellends there filming all the while on there phone , making out there judith chalmers when in reality there just a chav with a slimming world account .

Reactions: 5
As if Gucci would send her anything... imagine! “Ah yes those lovely wax melts would fit really nicely in with our brand, lets send her some Gucci stuff”. She’s a bleeping idiot, someone needs to have a word with her and I’m dying from second hand embarrassment when I see her stories.
Gucci would NEVER send anything to someone like Brittany, she eats cold Aldi beans out the tin ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It actually makes me want to vomit when she comes on and does a story after just eating, or whilst eating. Licking her teeth, wiping her mouth.. do it before you put the camera right in your fecking face 😤 actually makes me rage

Reactions: 12
I can’t even cope with the lip smacking- shoving her face full of crisps on camera. Eugh. She looks a woman. The hotel are so lucky to have her representing them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.