Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pathetic and so attention seeking.
Her friends must dislike her!!! Honestly she is not likeable at all! I’m surprised Betsy humours her, 5 years down the line she’ll be telling her to duck off, she’s embarrassing. Imagine your mum acting like her 😂😂😂 #gucci #fendi #gifted. Oh duck off you absolute desperate chav

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her friends must dislike her!!! Honestly she is not likeable at all! I’m surprised Betsy humours her, 5 years down the line she’ll be telling her to duck off, she’s embarrassing. Imagine your mum acting like her 😂😂😂 #gucci #fendi #gifted. Oh duck off you absolute desperate chav
I would tell my mate to get a life if they did this crap. She’s such a BEG!

Reactions: 1
She has been doing a good job with her angles in pics at home, looks very different in holiday snaps, especially the glimpse in the mirror during her room tour!!

Reactions: 5
As if Gucci would send her anything... imagine! “Ah yes those lovely wax melts would fit really nicely in with our brand, lets send her some Gucci stuff”. She’s a bleeping idiot, someone needs to have a word with her and I’m dying from second hand embarrassment when I see her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As if Gucci would send her anything... imagine! “Ah yes those lovely wax melts would fit really nicely in with our brand, lets send her some Gucci stuff”. She’s a bleeping idiot, someone needs to have a word with her and I’m dying from second hand embarrassment when I see her stories.
She’s probably been to the local market already? Buying fakes off the Greek stalls 😂😂

Reactions: 1
She genuinely thinks she’s on par with Kylie Jenner, she’s more tacky than a season 1 love islander, no one gives a duck about her

Reactions: 4
She's deffo stacked around a stone on she looks very different to her pics if you scroll back.

Reactions: 2
She was much nicer when she was bigger ... or. Came across that way at least.

Why does he lip expand over her natural lip colour if that makes sense. Apart from the melons do we know if she’s had work done ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.