Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine taking nice pics while on holiday and having to put press discount on them and tag where you are!

That would make me so edgy having my exact whereabouts on social media 😳

Im sorry but she definitely aint no size 10 in them pics in the zebra skirt 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually think this #pressdiscount is her trying to appear more well known than she is. Ego almost the size of her cankles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everyone eats late in the Mediterranean! Also her boobs are not perky for someone who’s had them done! I would demand a refund

#PRESSDISCOUNT in white writing on a white background
In other news she’s at least 20lb out of target, but does she care? No she’s living her best life #notasize10
Shes got quite big upper arms still 👀 never noticed before tbh

Reactions: 1
She’s still done really well. The only thing I can praise her for is her weight loss.

Reactions: 4
Correct me if im wrong but why is she hastagging Gucci in the most recent post? What’s Gucci ? I don’t get it

• Haha
The fact she’s a massive bleep outweighs the 10 stone loss unfortunately
Killin me 🤣

Correct me if im wrong but why is she hastagging Gucci in the most recent post? What’s Gucci ? I don’t get it
Her necklace? Not sure. Maybe shes upgraded from the cack sarah Reeves choker she was always harping on about
Actually she hasn't mentioned her or all the free jewellery in aaaages 🤔

• Haha
I used to follow her on insta then unfollowed but was curious after seeing this thread but can’t find her now??

#PRESSDISCOUNT in white writing on a white background
In other news she’s at least 20lb out of target, but does she care? No she’s living her best life #notasize10
She said on her story the other day that she lost -3lb at group... so where was the update on what she’d actully put on? She’s well out of target for sho

I thought I’d seen it all on Instagram but her last post with #pressdiscount #gucci #fendi has finished me off!

What the actual duck?

I thought I’d seen it all on Instagram but her last post with #pressdiscount #gucci #fendi has finished me off!

What the actual duck?
Who the duck does she think she is 😂😂😂😂 if I were to hashtag Fendi and Gucci my mates would roast me, god I’d feel like an absolute bleep.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.