Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have been together over 10 years. Your not with someone for their size. He was big too.

Reactions: 8
Also, she wasn’t anywhere near as annoying as she is now. She was actually really nice when she was bigger, followed her basically from the start of her insta

Reactions: 5
She is so deceptive with her photos or she knows exactly how to dress for hiding herself, she looks much slimmer on her page compared to that video where she is showing her DISCOUNTED PRESS TRIP AD GIFTED room

Reactions: 1
anyone else piss themselves when shes bragging about her press discount like she's judith chalmers yet she's kipping on a pull out sofa bed that touches the wall in that cramped little corner of their suite! oh the irony. plus theres people literally sunbathing against their terrace divider. hardly 5* luxury is it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so deceptive with her photos or she knows exactly how to dress for hiding herself, she looks much slimmer on her page compared to that video where she is showing her DISCOUNTED PRESS TRIP AD GIFTED room
Anyone notice the room is a total tit tip already 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I've not an issue with her getting a discount about the press trip but why not just be straight up and honest about it why beat around the bush its mind boggling!!

They literally are those people that go for dinner at 6:55 on holiday when it won’t even open till 7. They clearly left the pool at like 4.30 so she could get dressed into one of her awful miss match outfits and squeeze her cankles into those shoes :/ how about let the kid enjoy the holiday you begged for?

Reactions: 2
Don't think Jane McDonald is worried about losing work as a professional free holiday blagger any time soon. It looks like the pits.

Don't think Jane McDonald is worried about losing work as a professional free holiday blagger any time soon. It looks like the pits.
There’s two in Rhodes, ones a 3 star and ones a 4

Her holiday looks tit so far, was expecting a bit more from it tbh 😂 anyone seen froyoandfrylights stories from her holiday in NY going to winery’s, now that gives me holiday envy 😂 and it doesn’t annoy me because it’s not #gifted!
Sorry, #pressdiscounted 😭

Reactions: 3
Her holiday looks tit so far, was expecting a bit more from it tbh 😂 anyone seen froyoandfrylights stories from her holiday in NY going to winery’s, now that gives me holiday envy 😂 and it doesn’t annoy me because it’s not #gifted!
Sorry, #pressdiscounted 😭
I bet all she got was a room upgrade or 10% off (which if you actually book via a travel agent in person you also get), I used to work in the travel industry, and unless you’re really someone huge (the beckhams etc) you’re lucky to get anything more than that

Why they going for dinner so early? They must have missed most of the afternoon sun to start getting ready for dinner.

Why they going for dinner so early? They must have missed most of the afternoon sun to start getting ready for dinner.
Yeah that’s weird... standard is stay at the pool til 6 ... give the kid brunch and late lunch and eat tea at 9...? That’s what we do when I go away with my 5 yo godson

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.