Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t drink? Since when :unsure:
Was thinking the same 😂
Feel sorry for the poor sods that are staying at the Eden Roc the same time as them, they’ll be saying ‘oh ffs here comes that loud girl that talks into her phone all day with her annoying child in tow’

Reactions: 3
Did she get this holiday discounted
Yes, ‘but it was a discount just like anyone else would get like if you booked a last minute holiday’ according to Brittany 🤥
Pretty sure when anyone books a last minute holiday they don’t have to go around filming and putting #pressdiscount on every post 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Yes, ‘but it was a discount just like anyone else would get like if you booked a last minute holiday’ according to Brittany 🤥
Pretty sure when anyone books a last minute holiday they don’t have to go around filming and putting #pressdiscount on every post 🤷🏻‍♀️
Vile!

Reactions: 2
There is no way they approached her either, she would have been messaging so many hotels offering herself up to whatever discount / ad / gifted holiday she could get, shameless!
I feel like this is gonna be her new thing now this whole Press trip/discount shenanigans, especially after that little ‘meeting’ she had with her bestie the other day! All I spied was that it said ‘We Stay Your Way’ on the booklet....🤔

Reactions: 2
I feel like this is gonna be her new thing now this whole Press trip/discount shenanigans, especially after that little ‘meeting’ she had with her bestie the other day! All I spied was that it said ‘We Stay Your Way’ on the booklet....🤔
What does press discount even mean

What does press discount even mean
Discounted holiday (doesn’t say how much by) to broadcast it all over her Instagram and rave about the place in hopes that people will book it, but in reality makes people pissed off and avoid the place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is no way they approached her either, she would have been messaging so many hotels offering herself up to whatever discount / ad / gifted holiday she could get, shameless!
I was just about to say this! I bet she approached them offering advertisement in replace for a small discount! Bet it’s pennys she’s had discounted off it but she wants to make it look like she’s in important hoping other company’s notice and offer the same! She’s such a twit!

Wow she better be careful she might end up cutting someone with that CLAW hanging off her big toe! What even is that nail about 🤢🤢

Attachments

I was just about to say this! I bet she approached them offering advertisement in replace for a small discount! Bet it’s pennys she’s had discounted off it but she wants to make it look like she’s in important hoping other company’s notice and offer the same! She’s such a twit!

Wow she better be careful she might end up cutting someone with that CLAW hanging off her big toe! What even is that nail about 🤢🤢
her big toe is a SIZE 10

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.