Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just stalked her consultant and she has lost 10lbs and has 68lbs to go to her target. Why does SW make these people consultants?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she feel the need to tell her followers that she’s had her vag waxed so now she’s ready for holiday 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but she looks like she needs a jolly good wash!
She said she only washes her hair once a week 😂 dirty witch. What’s her reasoning for that?? Just laziness! Mabye she’d not need to use that tit face mask every second day for her spotty face if she actually had a wash!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Considering she uses the face masks so regularly her skin is awful. Not a good advert for the stuff she’s trying to con everyone out of buying

Reactions: 3
Innocent genuine question: Why does she choose to have her eyebrows like that? Surely Tattlers are not the only people to pass comment? You can't help but notice them, you could see them from the space station 😲
Late to the party but she reminds me of a cross between father jack (from father ted) and your one from my big fat Greek wedding (before the makeover)

Reactions: 1
She said she only washes her hair once a week 😂 dirty witch. What’s her reasoning for that?? Just laziness! Mabye she’d not need to use that tit face mask every second day for her spotty face if she actually had a wash!
Haha I only wash mine once a week, unless I’m going out or whatever

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha I only wash mine once a week, unless I’m going out or whatever
I also wash mine 1/2 times a week 😂 it’s good for your hair growth/health. But mine never looks like hers...dry shampoo is a thing. And if your hairs sticking to your head...you probably need to wash it 😂. If she has thin hair it may get greasier quicker so she should wash it more often.

I also wash mine 1/2 times a week 😂 it’s good for your hair growth/health. But mine never looks like hers...dry shampoo is a thing. And if your hairs sticking to your head...you probably need to wash it 😂. If she has thin hair it may get greasier quicker so she should wash it more often.
She should wash it more cos she always gets that tit face mask in it 😳

• Haha
Sorry for double post. She was on begging for a misguided code earlier today. Delete it I think 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.