Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She came across as very uncomfortable and defensive when speaking about not showing his face this morning 🤔
You won’t post his face but you will put videos of a young child all over Insta.
Get a life you idiot!

Reactions: 7
She came across as very uncomfortable and defensive when speaking about not showing his face this morning 🤔
You won’t post his face but you will put videos of a young child all over Insta.
Get a life you idiot!
And usually without a top on, or in her pants. I wish she would just go “guys, he’s shy and doesn’t want to be on here” or something

Reactions: 2
She shared a photo in her story from 5 years ago and said she looked a mess!

Hello.... The eyebrows are better than the ones she has now.

Just my personal opinion but I think she has gone overboard on the tattoos. Most of the dresses she buys look hideous because your eyes are just drawn to the tattoos.

Reactions: 3

Just my personal opinion but I think she has gone overboard on the tattoos. Most of the dresses she buys look hideous because your eyes are just drawn to the tattoos.
Ah see I love her tattoos - the only thing I do love about her :ROFLMAO:

Even though she is obese in that photo she actually has quite an innocent look about her! A nice smile and actually a nice mother daughter photo. Now it’s all pouting her massive fish lips and all me me me

They fall out so quickly on holiday from swimming and sun lotion as the oils break them down 🤦‍♀️ That was a waste of a beg for Beggy.

I have eyelashes extensions all the time apart from when I go on my sun holidays and then I get LVL done.

Reactions: 1
She thinks she’s a star, in reality she’s rather a chav who flogs overpriced tosh! Get a reality check Brittany!

• Haha
She has no shame. BLATANTLY looking for a free or discounted baby bouncer. woman. Go buy your own gifts. If she was genuinely worried about not being clued up you would just bleeping Google it. Brittany, your followers aren't your staff luv!

• Sick
She has no shame. BLATANTLY looking for a free or discounted baby bouncer. woman. Go buy your own gifts. If she was genuinely worried about not being clued up you would just bleeping Google it. Brittany, your followers aren't your staff luv!
Probably been watching old Fopps stories! The baby is being born in November why is she worrying about this tit now before she goes on holiday Beggy couldn't be more transparent if she tried.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.