Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The glasses probably aren't even real, there's loads of websites where you can buy fakes that come with cases, dustbags, paperwork etc to make it look real

Reactions: 1
So now she says the peel isnt abrasive and DOESNT PEEL OFF YOUR SKIN 🤣🤣🤣 So there you have it...confirmed it's not actually a peel by the woman trying to flog the peel 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nothing more classless than having to brag about your designer clothes/accessories online because you crave validation and attention. I have more respect for people that work hard, buy the nice things they want, and don’t show it all on social media.

Reactions: 2
Unfollowed. Cannot watch her chat tit any more about they tit face masks/peels!

It makes no sense, you have to syn avocado because it’s high (healthy) fat and calories, but eat as much beans, potatoes, mushy peas and pasta as you want?
The avacado thing really annoys me, once in my group in image therapy a woman explained that she thinks she gained because she didn't check the syns in avacado and assumed they'd be free like any other fruit and she'd been eating it freely for the past couple weeks, my consultant told her to stop eating it altogether!! They are good fats and so good for you.. do slimming world consultants even know nutrition? Yeah use your syns on chocolate and crisps or make some gravy out of a tin of mushy peas but don't dare go near An avacado 🤦 ridiculous.

The avacado thing really annoys me, once in my group in image therapy a woman explained that she thinks she gained because she didn't check the syns in avacado and assumed they'd be free like any other fruit and she'd been eating it freely for the past couple weeks, my consultant told her to stop eating it altogether!! They are good fats and so good for you.. do slimming world consultants even know nutrition? Yeah use your syns on chocolate and crisps or make some gravy out of a tin of mushy peas but don't dare go near An avacado 🤦 ridiculous.
No they don’t. Anyone can be a ‘consultant’ which is why it’s so scary.

I followed her at the beginning of starting SW and found her really ‘inspiring’ (vom). Now, I find her so irritating, the licking her teeth, the pout. Don’t get me started on the ads. Her food doesn’t even ever look all that.

Reactions: 2
I followed her at the beginning of starting SW and found her really ‘inspiring’ (vom). Now, I find her so irritating, the licking her teeth, the pout. Don’t get me started on the ads. Her food doesn’t even ever look all that.
It’s the same old boring food. Same boring spices - her kid doesn’t even eat the same food!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.