Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think he had a band judging by the piles of tit he eats, but then it's possible he's not even eating it and it's posted for likes. He's not lost it on slimming world anyway. He's such a vile individual. Him and that 6head josh Clarke who's only lost 3 stone but fat shames all the time!
Might have been a balloon job or he's stretched it. Definetly some disordered eating things going on there.

Don't think he had a band judging by the piles of tit he eats, but then it's possible he's not even eating it and it's posted for likes. He's not lost it on slimming world anyway. He's such a vile individual. Him and that 6head josh Clarke who's only lost 3 stone but fat shames all the time!
I thought he'd lost it all on slimming world?

Carbie has had a band. I don't want surgery so need to know good vloggers with good meal plans. Preferably low carb but not keto.

Reactions: 1
I like
Claudia lane
Debbie sw
Katyjaynesw
I'm not a fan of fopperholic. She got a bit catty with me when she was pregnant and doing what she eats in a day videos and she wasn't having healthy extras or syns etc. So when I mentioned it she didn't like it and told me to leave her babies alone... Go figure.
I also enjoyed Charlotte Louise Taylor's videos when she was doing slimming world. She did so so well at the time.

Reactions: 4
Josh Clark aka why haven’t I lost weight, I only ate dominos, kfc, and a treat syn plate every night! I can’t stick him!

Reactions: 6
I'm sure someone said he'd started out on a different plan or calorie counting or something? But he claims he lost it all on SW.
Ah I didn't know that! His before and after pictures are amazing I don't know why people lie though!

Does anyone watch Belle my weightloss journey?

I used to watch her until she had a witch fit last week because she had gained!

Reactions: 1
Much smaller account but does anybody follow mumofboys_swjourney?
She definitely wants to be a huge wanna account, and get all the freebies. She scrunches her eyes up whilst she is talking and absolutely waffles in her stories. I was interested to watch what she became, but she annoyed me so much last week when she was lying in bed at 8am and her boys were downstairs, fine I thought, until she went down and the boys had demolished an Easter egg 😂. She was vile to them and ignored them,whilst banging on into her phone. I want to tell her to sit down and interact with them, rather than talking crap into your stories constantly!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Trim with Tan will stick to WW or go back to SW eventually. My cynical self is thinking she may want new viewers/ a bigger audience but then she may lose loads as well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.