Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh is that it. I thought I saw Harry post saying thanks for letting him be a part of the business...maybe he just meant with the aff links/ads then.
I saw post once that he was doing packing & posting for them one day? Who knows!

Reactions: 2
i find the SW instagrammers the most annoying out of all. the worst is when they have extremely massive portions of pasta or cheese and potatoes and then they wonder why they don't lose any weight that week.
you won't lose weight if you are having that everyday! weight loss is calories in vs calories out and always will be! and the syn plates are just promoting binge eating sugar and calories for the sake of it. you don't need to use your syns everyday :/
The syn plates I don't get...its like they don't understand that just because something is syn free, that doesn't mean its healthy. There was one woman who had a bottle of Fanta zero/Diet coke basically every day, and sometimes a Monster on top of that and she'd always be like 'syn free/no calories!'. I couldn't imagine drinking that much fizzy!

Reactions: 5
The syn plates I don't get...its like they don't understand that just because something is syn free, that doesn't mean its healthy. There was one woman who had a bottle of Fanta zero/Diet coke basically every day, and sometimes a Monster on top of that and she'd always be like 'syn free/no calories!'. I couldn't imagine drinking that much fizzy!
I found an account of an icu night nurse who took with her 5 cans of Dr Pepper zero for a night shift. She had a set of 4.

FIVE CANS A NIGHT??!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Well they will definitely lose a little bit of weight with all that fizzy...as their teeth fall out.

Amazed SW advocates using sugar free cans as it's well known that the sweetners used in these drinks actually can cause weight gain!

Reactions: 4
Diet fizzy drinks wont hurt u in moderation
But it does make me mad when i see slimming world people using diet drinks every day all day and massive portions the problem is people choose what to take away from the plan they think free is free ofcourse u can eat as much potatoe pasta etc as u like but its common sense if ypur consuming way more calories then needed or burned off you are not going to loose weight people seem to take away from the plan what they want and run with it and its sad as slimming world does work when done properly its just basic food triangle knowlodge

Reactions: 3
Diet fizzy drinks wont hurt u in moderation
But it does make me mad when i see slimming world people using diet drinks every day all day and massive portions the problem is people choose what to take away from the plan they think free is free ofcourse u can eat as much potatoe pasta etc as u like but its common sense if ypur consuming way more calories then needed or burned off you are not going to loose weight people seem to take away from the plan what they want and run with it and its sad as slimming world does work when done properly its just basic food triangle knowlodge
Whenever I do SW, I just maintain. It was great when I was pregnant but not in my everyday life.

Reactions: 1
Who is the annoying one that always starts her posts with “hello ?? Mrs syn plate here” like she invented the idea of binging a load of 10cal jellies and mini jammie dodgers in one sitting ?.

Edit: ten minutes of searching and I have found Mrs syn plate pheeeww I can sleep easy now View attachment 6135
Looks like a binge to me. This is EXACTLY why SW is a load of bollocks. Who’s seen people using lasagne sheets to make ‘spring rolls’ and ‘nachos’- dry heaving at the thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I stupidly made one of the mug cakes Sian posted. Oh my, it was totally vile. I'd rather have a bit of real cake and syn it or just go without!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So i got back into donna dybles video as she was doing sw for her daughters wedding only done first week update hasnt done the second one yet ( and her weeks turn over on a monday so really shes nearly 5 days late )
Just irritates me when youtubers sundently dissapear especially when she is doing this 12 weeks challenge i think it was before her daughters wedding
She saids she doesnt have motivation to film bur i think more like she isnt on plan so doesnt want to vlog that just why start a challenge if your going to fail in week 2
Rant over

Reactions: 1
I've watched most of them on for about two years. Donna's on and off again, we had protein shakes, starch solutions, slimming world fast forwards, vegan and still exactly the same. Von choc is another one, off she went going on preaching body coach, crossfit, some two step plan now it's team rh. Funny how the ones who have actually stuck to it and not had the ego have been the most successful.

A while ago donna said she found things out about slimming world that she didnt like etc but has gone back to it
What makes me laugh is these guys r representing slimming world as such as a brand and there all on and off again losing weight gaining weight do slimming world not see this as bad press 😂

Trim with Tan annoyed me with her weigh in. I normally love her! But she had been doing blind weigh ins for 3 weeks and this week, her 4th, she was going to find out how much she had lost over a month. When was hoping for 7lb. She lost 2. Then claimed slimming world isn't working for her and shes trying weight watchers for a week!!
She hasn't been following SW properly!! She seems to think she has but, she hasnt. Devoured an entire tub of ice cream the other night. Picking at bits of chicken and chips from KFC. Bowls of pasta, no speed food. Do what works for you, but dont blame the plan, when actually, you havent followed it properly.

Reactions: 6
Trim with Tan annoyed me with her weigh in. I normally love her! But she had been doing blind weigh ins for 3 weeks and this week, her 4th, she was going to find out how much she had lost over a month. When was hoping for 7lb. She lost 2. Then claimed slimming world isn't working for her and shes trying weight watchers for a week!!
She hasn't been following SW properly!! She seems to think she has but, she hasnt. Devoured an entire tub of ice cream the other night. Picking at bits of chicken and chips from KFC. Bowls of pasta, no speed food. Do what works for you, but dont blame the plan, when actually, you havent followed it properly.
I have never seen anyone have success with blind weigh ins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.