Slimming World Youtubers #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The drama queens back 😂 wonder why she was banned?? Must’ve been all those people she was trolling put in against her, doesn’t look like she’s done any soul searching whilst she’s been away, poor ediff will be doubly exploited now…See she’s been practising the fake posh accent but the spelling hasn’t improved…Same old chestnut 😂
IMG_3502.jpeg

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
The drama queens back 😂 wonder why she was banned?? Must’ve been all those people she was trolling put in against her, doesn’t look like she’s done any soul searching whilst she’s been away, poor ediff will be doubly exploited now…See she’s been practising the fake posh accent but the spelling hasn’t improved…Same old chestnut 😂
View attachment 2716515
View attachment 2716487
---
View attachment 2716525
Bloody hell I thought she was about to burst into happy birthday mr president with the breathy marylin monroe style speaking, could she pout anymore?? And stop using the ridiculous slimming filter while you're begging for help to fund weight loss surgery you utter fanny.

• Haha
Sorry to just jump in, but there used to be a blind slimming world YouTuber who used to pop up on my feed. Cant remember her name, but she was very sanctimonious and punchable. Last I saw she’d started piling it back on, but can’t for the life of me remember her name.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry to just jump in, but there used to be a blind slimming world YouTuber who used to pop up on my feed. Cant remember her name, but she was very sanctimonious and punchable. Last I saw she’d started piling it back on, but can’t for the life of me remember her name.
Jane Day!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg, Jane day. That’s going back a bit! She was a pain in the arse- so holier than thou!!
Did she regain the weight?

Re Laura Rebecca, funnily enough she popped up on my insta today.

She was on holiday with her boyfriend. Doesn’t do u tube any more. Vaguely remember her saying that she couldn’t handle negative comments and it was bad for her mental health!

Reactions: 6
That's too bad, I really liked her vlogs and recipes, it seems she has deleted or privated all the videos on her channel.

Omg, Jane day. That’s going back a bit! She was a pain in the arse- so holier than thou!!
Did she regain the weight?

Re Laura Rebecca, funnily enough she popped up on my insta today.

She was on holiday with her boyfriend. Doesn’t do u tube any more. Vaguely remember her saying that she couldn’t handle negative comments and it was bad for her mental health!
I’m surprised Laura got any negativity she seemed such a genuine person , unlike some of those money grabbing drama queens 🙄

Reactions: 7
Yeah, I liked Laura. She looks happy from her insta. Bought a house with her partner and looks genuinely happy and well.

Reactions: 6