Slimming World Youtubers #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh shucks, I was hoping for her! Well she likes her dogs so good on her! Xxx

Reactions: 2
Well. Tracy mouse youtube is no more. I have just discovered she has deleted her channel
How will we manage not knowing which hoover to buy or which fanny cream to use or how to use magnetic eye lashes?
Looks like she's totally thrown her toys out.
We wont know now where to buy petticoats and 1950s garb.

Her demographic won't be over on insta any time soon so she will be having a sob soon about lack of responses to her "tweak" cous cous breakfasts.

And just wait for the incoming weight gain

If she is soooooo so poorly how can she be bothered to constantly update her Instagram?

Good luck to her

Missing the attention from YT, most of her followers won't have hobbled over to insta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Well. Tracy mouse youtube is no more. I have just discovered she has deleted her channel
How will we manage not knowing which hoover to buy or which fanny cream to use or how to use magnetic eye lashes?
Looks like she's totally thrown her toys out.
We wont know now where to buy petticoats and 1950s garb.

Her demographic won't be over on insta any time soon so she will be having a sob soon about lack of responses to her "tweak" cous cous breakfasts.

And just wait for the incoming weight gain

If she is soooooo so poorly how can she be bothered to constantly update her Instagram?

Good luck to her
Exactly this, my cousin suffers from fibro and couldn't pick up a phone to ask for help when she's ill never mind beg for attention on social media!

Tracy Mouse was not someone I ever followed or watched, seems like I missed out on some howlers 🤣

• Haha
Yes Lexi. It was a change from Our Tan. Wonder how she is ?
She'll be farrn ma love, she's a qualified electrishun now and a director of the company her and Chris own, they probably wear matching grey joggers and bore the tits of all the customers with mundane chat about aprul and us boyz ;) I soooo miss her vlogs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tracy Mouse was not someone I ever followed or watched, seems like I missed out on some howlers 🤣
She was always in the comments fangirling over the likes of Debbie then she stepped over to the dark side and got a taste for the attention. She's an absolute whopper but now she's abandoned YT in favour of insta but she's definitely missing the fawning old biddies in the comments section

I'm confused. What do you mean she's an absolute whopper? 🤔

She was always in the comments fangirling over the likes of Debbie then she stepped over to the dark side and got a taste for the attention. She's an absolute whopper but now she's abandoned YT in favour of insta but she's definitely missing the fawning old biddies in the comments section
has always posted to Instagram but now it's like 5 times a day to feed her thirst for dopamine plus the reels

I'm confused. What do you mean she's an absolute whopper? 🤔

has always posted to Instagram but now it's like 5 times a day to feed her thirst for dopamine plus the reels
Thats pretty much my definition of a whopper 🤣 just one of them words I use and expect everyone to know what I mean. Definitely not comparing her to a burger King 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She must be knackered from posting over 5 times per day.
Don't know why she bothers. She's become irrelevant since she's packed in YouTube and she knows it. That's why she had a hissy fit the other day.
She needs to go and find a hobby with real people because if she has something to do or an event to attend she is never ill. She never misses anything through her illness.
Poor mister mouse. At least when she had youtube it kept her busy and out of his hair.
I expect he won't be wanting to retire any time soon

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why did she pack in YouTube? Aside from the chat & dressing up, she was actually pretty inventive in how she managed to follow SW. If she had just stuck to that as & when her illnesses permitted, hopefully it wouldn't be too taxing on her. I'm not keen on all the personal chat on any channels. I just want them to get on with it.

Why did she pack in YouTube? Aside from the chat & dressing up, she was actually pretty inventive in how she managed to follow SW. If she had just stuck to that as & when her illnesses permitted, hopefully it wouldn't be too taxing on her. I'm not keen on all the personal chat on any channels. I just want them to get on with it.
Because I don't think she was getting enough attention on you tube and in all honesty I don't think she gets as much as she thought she would on insta. I get she has fibro and has attacks that leave her bedridden but I have family with fibro and posting on social media to inform people they are taking a break as they're in a flare of the illness is really the last thing on their mind.