Slimming World Youtubers #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tried searching but couldn’t see anything, anyone know why ustwo have stopped posting?

Reactions: 2
Talking Old influencers- maybe wrong thread but does anyone remember another sw influencer from the same time/era of 10 cal jelly gate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ . Think her name was foobs or something like that. Quite posh totty, she ended up living on a farm with a new fella, shearing sheep and all that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she was like ashy/ grey blonde.

Reactions: 1
Talking Old influencers- maybe wrong thread but does anyone remember another sw influencer from the same time/era of 10 cal jelly gate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ . Think her name was foobs or something like that. Quite posh totty, she ended up living on a farm with a new fella, shearing sheep and all that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she was like ashy/ grey blonde.
I don’t remember her but what was the 10 cal jelly gate about? I’m intrigued.

What it is with SW u tubers in particular? I don’t follow any of them, as I think it’s bullshit.
They pop up a lot though, probably because I follow a lot of food content stuff.

Anyway, they have to be the most boring one dimensional people ever!
Droning on and on about syns and speed food.

Joanne slimming world and Scottish food lassie would put you to sleep with their tedious monotonous delivery!!

Reactions: 2
Joanne slimming world and Scottish food lassie would put you to sleep with their tedious monotonous delivery!!
Scottish food lassie is so dull, she really knows how to turn what should be a five minute chat into a half hour speech. She's a complete SW bore fest, not sure how anyone manages to sit through her vlogs without nodding off.

Reactions: 3
Also does anyone remember the ginger gym bunny? She was a weight loss account, then fitness I think! She lost a lot of weight and ended up becoming a pilot? I can’t find her when I’ve tried searching!

I always think.. ahh I wondered what they’re up to now!!!
I remember Gym Bunny Ginger, I'm. Sure one of her last few posts was the fact she had put on some weight and she wanted to shift it again, but then she vanished. Didn't she also have a breast enlargement that looked very fake?

Reactions: 1