Slimming World Youtubers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d doubt there’d be many paying £7 a month to listen to Donna lol

65EF064A-1055-4F25-97A9-C716ECBD28C9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Who wants to watch idiots blethering into a camera because they’re too full of their own self importance to realise nobody cares 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You’d need to be desperate to sign up to Donna Drivel
A7C9C086-B095-45CA-A195-9A019F98FCCD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm actually mortified for Donna and I wonder if "mistaaa dyyyyble" is too. She needs to get out more and even get a part time job. The troll free bit gave me a giggle. She would happily entertaining all the "trolls" in the world if she could make a quick buck and stay at home eating the digestives that silly mr dyble shouldn't have left around!

Reactions: 2
Guess her patreon isn’t going well looking at the engagement on her latest vid, it amazes me how they think people want to hand over their hard earned cash to these beggars, some even want their kids Christmas paid for 🙄
48A15051-BC7E-4CFA-A53D-1077632A2DB8.jpeg

Guess her patreon isn’t going well looking at the engagement on her latest vid, it amazes me how they think people want to hand over their hard earned cash to these beggars, some even want their kids Christmas paid for 🙄View attachment 1713693
Especially when you are as boring as Dyble is I only use to watch her for the numerous melt downs during her slimming world days. I certainly would part with money to watch it.

Reactions: 4
I’d doubt anyone would unless they’ve got more money than sense 😂
7C327A74-F708-4577-81EC-097324AD980B.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.