Slimming World JSG #3 Scally McBeal and the missing weekly weigh ins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m clearly very bored, but I wondered if the old Slimming World Dream Team are still following her....it doesn’t look like her once “insta bestie” Gemma Bosanko is...neither is fopperholic....what’s going on here then?! Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong!
Fopperholic is following her

Reactions: 1
She blames time and having two babies for everything. While I appreciate that that must be difficult it shouldn’t define her. I have one baby, I know it’s hard but I still manage to get things done and I don’t have my husband or mum who is home with me all day.

For example, at some point last week on her stories she posted a photo of part of her face, I can’t remember what it was in relation to. It was late morning, perhaps lunch time. She was still wearing a dressing gown! She commented that nap time was over.

Surely if time is such an issue you’d use their nap time to get dressed? It’s what I do. If I’m lucky I’ll also prep my lunch so that it’s there when I want it.

I know there’s a million factors that I won’t know about but I just don’t think she’s doing much to help herself! She’s just making excuses.

Reactions: 7
She blames time and having two babies for everything. While I appreciate that that must be difficult it shouldn’t define her. I have one baby, I know it’s hard but I still manage to get things done and I don’t have my husband or mum who is home with me all day.

For example, at some point last week on her stories she posted a photo of part of her face, I can’t remember what it was in relation to. It was late morning, perhaps lunch time. She was still wearing a dressing gown! She commented that nap time was over.

Surely if time is such an issue you’d use their nap time to get dressed? It’s what I do. If I’m lucky I’ll also prep my lunch so that it’s there when I want it.

I know there’s a million factors that I won’t know about but I just don’t think she’s doing much to help herself! She’s just making excuses.
I’m not a Mum but I nannied for 3 years and your comment seems like common sense to me! When I looked after kids where one napped still, I used nap time to do homework with the other kid or I used tv time to prep dinner or tidy up. Like don’t get me wrong I love sitting on my arse but surely using nap time to do nothing is making more work for yourself ?!

Reactions: 5
Totally agree, she’s using having twins as an excuse. Neither of my children sleep well (haven’t had a full night’s sleep since 2013) but I always make sure I’m up, washed, dressed and looking presentable (ish!) I’ve also worked from home, home schooled a 7 year old and toilet trained a 2 year old since March pretty much singlehandedly as my husband is a key worker. It has been extremely stressful at times which I openly admit but I just got on with it. If she has two other adults in her house that’s not even a 1:1 child to adult ratio so way more help than most mums ever have! And she needs to get herself in order now because babies are a piece of piss to look after compared to toddlers so I don’t know how she’s going to cope when they’re mobile, trying to escape, climbing on stuff, throwing everything and wrecking the place! Then the stress eating really begins!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't feel sorry for her at all. She has been nothing but patronising and smug ever since she reared her ugly head on social media. I can imagine she made 1000s of mothers (old and new) who comfort eat to deal with the stress of raising children, running a home etc and the people who were just struggling with their weight in general, feel like tit because they couldn't just flex their willpower muscle and eat the sodding rainbow like good old jsg 🙄

All of her posts had an undertone of delight that she was doing better than other people, absolutely nothing has changed in that way. She still throws sneaky shade at her so called best friend. Everything in her life has to lean towards superlatives. You only have to look at the ridiculous posts she shares about the twins and her perfect 🙄 husband. So nope, it's her own damn fault her life isn't really all that great and she feels shame, she shouldn't have been SO rude to people and had a slice of humble pie once in a while, instead of stuffing her fat cheeks with gloat like a hamster.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her page is such a joke now she’s not posting anything other than her Tuesday blm takeovers so it’s basically an activism account for 1 day a week and nothing else ..... seriously how hard is it to post a story saying look guys I am struggling, I’m going to try and get my head back in it and I’ll be back posting, she just can’t admit it!

Reactions: 6
Her page is such a joke now she’s not posting anything other than her Tuesday blm takeovers so it’s basically an activism account for 1 day a week and nothing else ..... seriously how hard is it to post a story saying look guys I am struggling, I’m going to try and get my head back in it and I’ll be back posting, she just can’t admit it!
She's too arrogant to admit it. I am shocked she done away with the miss slinky crap though! It's a start I guess😆

Reactions: 3
Can people lose their blue ticks on insta? She definitely doesn’t deserve one

I still think the BLM takeover is a good idea, whether she’s using it for credit or not. It doesn’t get much engagement because sadly people just don’t give a tit about what doesn’t affect them 🤷🏻‍♀️ They’re more arsed about her dried up dinners which I find incredibly sad.

She should relaunch herself as a mum blogger or something. She can still talk about weight loss but my god she needs to start being more real about it

Reactions: 7
Can people lose their blue ticks on insta? She definitely doesn’t deserve one
The "blue ticks" on just standard accounts drive me insane! I thought they were just for actual celebrities and well known people in the public eye. Why do they dish them out to these idiots 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I still think the BLM takeover is a good idea, whether she’s using it for credit or not. It doesn’t get much engagement because sadly people just don’t give a tit about what doesn’t affect them 🤷🏻‍♀️ They’re more arsed about her dried up dinners which I find incredibly sad.

She should relaunch herself as a mum blogger or something. She can still talk about weight loss but my god she needs to start being more real about it
I don’t think it’s because people don’t give a tit, It’s because it’s coming from her account and she’s not likeable because of all the years of bragging about her ‘amazing’ weight loss

I don’t think it’s because people don’t give a tit, It’s because it’s coming from her account and she’s not likeable because of all the years of bragging about her ‘amazing’ weight loss
Agreed. I have chosen to educate myself about BLM through the recommendations of people in the black community, and trusted channels. I don’t trust her intentions, I don’t know what her process was when deciding who to share her platform with, and so I am not surprised that people are cautious of engaging with strangers on a ‘weight loss’ account.

I personally feel it would be more genuine if each Tuesday she directed her engagement to a particular account who could then provide the content they want on their own account. Benefiting not only by sharing their messages but the increased engagement that would increase their revenue and reach in future not just for one day.

Reactions: 9
I’m a mum of two and I struggle day to day with everything. I’m not sticking up for Jen but my babies when they still napped, only napped on me, I couldn’t put them down, they pretty much stuck to the boob or my chest for the full nap. It used to get me so down when people would say ‘use there nap time to do x y and z’ it’s not always that simple. I’d never do cry it out or anything so leaving them to sleep on there own wasn’t possible. So it’s not always an excuse, my partner would get home from work and all I had did all day was keep 2 kids alive and feed them, but he would pitch in and help when required. I couldnt have ran an Instagram page that’s for sure, I think Jen needs to take a step back and just enjoy life with her boys.

Reactions: 8
I sometimes want to message & ask how she got on for weigh day
I’m sure many people do! Although going by her engagement these days, maybe not 🙈

I’m a mum of two and I struggle day to day with everything. I’m not sticking up for Jen but my babies when they still napped, only napped on me, I couldn’t put them down, they pretty much stuck to the boob or my chest for the full nap. It used to get me so down when people would say ‘use there nap time to do x y and z’ it’s not always that simple. I’d never do cry it out or anything so leaving them to sleep on there own wasn’t possible. So it’s not always an excuse, my partner would get home from work and all I had did all day was keep 2 kids alive and feed them, but he would pitch in and help when required. I couldnt have ran an Instagram page that’s for sure, I think Jen needs to take a step back and just enjoy life with her boys.
Same, when my babies napped, I napped 😂 my first had to be constantly held to stop him from screaming so I learned to do many things one handed lol.

Reactions: 2
Her and Luke are both big Liverpool fans too you’d think she’d mention or share something about them winning the league last night 😂

Reactions: 1
Her and Luke are both big Liverpool fans too you’d think she’d mention or share something about them winning the league last night 😂
Hmmmm didn't she have her face plastered over The Scum though in her Miss Slinky hey day????? 🤢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.