Slimming World JSG #3 Scally McBeal and the missing weekly weigh ins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1lb on!! Well done miss slinky 🤣
There’s always an excuse. Definitely needs to work on her relationship with food rather than the actual food she eats. I’m an emotional eater and I have my reasons for this but I’m starting to understand why and what makes me binge.

Reactions: 6
She does always have an excuse, but she also has no idea. For her size she could probably eat about 2300 calories a day and maintain her weight, so she is eating a hell of a lot of calories over the week to gain a pound. “Two bad days” didn’t make you gain a pound Jennifer, your lack of knowledge of calories over the week made you gain a pound. Unless you ate from morning to night on those two days!

Reactions: 11
Yeah princess perfect had 5 perfect days but then the sky was the wrong shade of blue and the wrong shade of green so she had to inhale allllllll the garlic bread and hummus. There is always a reason that she can't stick to it any more. Just say ''do you know what, I had a tit week. Kids were stressing me out rubbing cheesy wotsits into the carpet and drawing on the walls so yeah I ate some bleeping carbs'' instead of her bullshit deflections

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Drives me insane she says 'always have been honest, always will be' - No Jen you HAVEN'T ALWAYS been honest! Remember when you made money flogging all your weight loss tips and tricks, seasonings and diaries while on your high horse about being Mrs Slinky but didn't mention your massive weight gain. Honesty isn't in your vocabulary hun. Two off days would not have resulted in a gain either if you had been perfect for 5 days. Poor little victim of her own circumstances :rolleyes:

Reactions: 28
‘Shop bought hummus’ - as if the fact it was from a shop is the reason she put on 1lb.

Where does she get the food from when she ends up having a bad day? When I’m dieting I wouldn’t have any of those things anywhere near my kitchen!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘Shop bought hummus’ - as if the fact it was from a shop is the reason she put on 1lb.
When is she gona get it it’s not what she’s eating that’s keeping her large, it’s the sheer amount she’s putting away!

Reactions: 11
When is she gona get it it’s not what she’s eating that’s keeping her large, it’s the sheer amount she’s putting away!
Exactly - if you burnt off more calories than you consume you will lose weight. Even if those calories are in tit foods. You wouldn’t be healthy but you would lose weight that week.

Reactions: 7
Just picturing her raiding everything in sight. Dipping bourbons into shop bought hummus. Give it up Jen, give it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.