Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyerollbrainache

Drives me insane she says 'always have been honest, always will be' - No Jen you HAVEN'T ALWAYS been honest! Remember when you made money flogging all your weight loss tips and tricks, seasonings and diaries while on your high horse about being Mrs Slinky but didn't mention your massive weight gain. Honesty isn't in your vocabulary hun. Two off days would not have resulted in a gain either if you had been perfect for 5 days. Poor little victim of her own circumstances :rolleyes:

Reactions: 28

Sozhun

VIP Member
Yeah princess perfect had 5 perfect days but then the sky was the wrong shade of blue and the wrong shade of green so she had to inhale allllllll the garlic bread and hummus. There is always a reason that she can't stick to it any more. Just say ''do you know what, I had a shit week. Kids were stressing me out rubbing cheesy wotsits into the carpet and drawing on the walls so yeah I ate some fucking carbs'' instead of her bullshit deflections

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Dontsugarcoatit

We were at the same charity event and somehow ended up having a conversation, not for long luckily my colleague saved me haha, anyway she was absolutely rude, derailed the conversation already taking place, it was all about her, her wedding, what she had, who she was (I had no idea miss slinky was a thing I've never followed sw) how much she'd spent on her wedding, that she was going to be on TV but then back tracked when some poor girl (who's mil was dying of cancer and was trying to rush her wedding as cheap as possible) had bid the same price as her on a photographer in a silent auction she made her look an absolute fool, intimidated this girl into backing down and letting her have the heavily reduced photography package even tho 30 minutes previously she'd been harping on how she was organised, had everything, wasn't on a budget, she's an absolute cow and a bully, her friends were all stood cheering while she was stood with this young lass who was looking mortified at some stranger telling her she was happy to go as high as possible to have the photographer. The organiser, another slimming world miss perfect was too pissed up to even see how bad it was what she was allowing to happen. I'm also convinced she'd heard myself and my colleague speaking and knew we were there in a professional capacity and was attempting to scam some freebies.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
Me too! I’d love to know what’s she up to, I got blocked 😂
She is acting like she’s the only pregnant woman on the planet. Gave up her job. Spent loads of money on new doors, carpets and a giant wall sticker for the ‘little mans’ room! Moans constantly about being tired, feeling sick, being in pain!
I’d love to unfollow cos she’s so annoying but I’ve spent too many years to throw in the towel now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
‘Just so I weren’t awake alone’... her grammar kills me off!

Wonder if he finds that cute or OTT like I feel most men would?!
Do I just hate my partner or something but in they new born stages I couldn’t find of anything worse than him getting up with me when I was feeding the baby purely so I wasn’t awake alone. Like two people don’t need to be tired the next day for no reason😂

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
I sense a 2lb or more gain and she’ll say the likes of ‘it’s a new week.’ ‘Getting my willpower muscle flexed for the week ahead’ or ‘draw a line’

my SW consultant was enormous she was easily a size 22 and she once asked ‘Where did it all go wrong?’ When I went up 0.5lbs! She was a horror.

• Wow
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
who the hell describes their loving partner as being "proactive" 🤣🤣🤣 then she stuffed it all up with her grammar.. " I weren't" stupid cow! I bet she sits there for ages trying to think of words that try and make her sound intelligent...

Countless nurses told us how brilliant he was😏🙄🙄🙄🙄 .. off you fuck five chins.

• Haha
Ladies and gentleman we have a plate of shite. No wonder she's been secretly stuffing her face of camera of that's what she's been eating. Keeping up appearances for insta - gotta keep those freebies rolling in
Screenshot_20200622-110409.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I love a throwback bant sesh. Remember when JSG was gonna pose with some Disney princesses when she was back to a skinny bird but then didn’t cos she ate the whole rainbow?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I don't feel sorry for her at all. She has been nothing but patronising and smug ever since she reared her ugly head on social media. I can imagine she made 1000s of mothers (old and new) who comfort eat to deal with the stress of raising children, running a home etc and the people who were just struggling with their weight in general, feel like shit because they couldn't just flex their willpower muscle and eat the sodding rainbow like good old jsg 🙄

All of her posts had an undertone of delight that she was doing better than other people, absolutely nothing has changed in that way. She still throws sneaky shade at her so called best friend. Everything in her life has to lean towards superlatives. You only have to look at the ridiculous posts she shares about the twins and her perfect 🙄 husband. So nope, it's her own damn fault her life isn't really all that great and she feels shame, she shouldn't have been SO rude to people and had a slice of humble pie once in a while, instead of stuffing her fat cheeks with gloat like a hamster.

• Heart

Rita.

VIP Member
The mad thing about her thinking a pot of Tesco hummus derailed her week is knowing that she probably had shit ton of potatoes, pasta, yoghurt and quorn on her 'perfect days'.

Slimming World is a cult and she needs therapy.

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
Just went to look at Becca. Wow.
It’s both sad and infuriating that SW and these women benefited from the bullshit that is dieting. Only now to have gained it all back.
me too! Can’t believe it it must make them feel so demoralised, I’ve been there with slimming world, truly have and it’s almost the bad boyfriend you go back to, you blame yourself for gaining the weight back and think ‘if I just stick to plan for x amount of days it’ll work...’ it ends up consuming your life!

Reactions: 18

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
After having my kid, my pelvic floor is stronger than her willpower ‘muscle’ and I can’t go for a run without wearing a tena lady. And I’m not even 30

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Rita.

VIP Member
Wonder how happy she was being slim? It must have been so hard to live on so little calories! I think if she had a more realistic goal in mind and calorie counted instead of SW she would be a lot more successful. SW relies a lot on guesswork and no portion control.
I suspect she just isn't a very happy person either way. She's so obsessed with labels - Slimming Worlder, Wife, Twin Mummy, Miss Slinky, Vegan, Unique and Vintage... I don't think she has ever just learned how to *be*.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

SJ08

Ive never met a vegan that eats so much fake meat. Almost every meal has some weird processed concoction that’s supposed to resemble some kind of meat! I don’t know anything about vegan alternatives but surely bottom line is it’s processed so probably isn’t that great for you?

Reactions: 17