Slimming World JSG #3 Scally McBeal and the missing weekly weigh ins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's the being vegan that's messing her up. I don't think Slimming world and veganism mesh well for her. So eventually one will have to go. she's not willing to admit to it though since her big gushing post about becoming vegan and how she's "Won the battle of my life; my food addiction."

Reactions: 7
I think it's the being vegan that's messing her up. I don't think Slimming world and veganism mesh well for her. So eventually one will have to go. she's not willing to admit to it though since her big gushing post about becoming vegan and how she's "Won the battle of my life; my food addiction."
I agree. Being vegan is a lifestyle choice rather than a weight loss diet. If it means so much to her, she should ditch SW and consultant a dietician who will help her plan a vegan diet. I would assume that her GP could arrange an appointment due to her current weight.

Reactions: 3
i hope I didn’t sound snippy! Wasn’t meant to. I try & do 15,000 steps every day & I work out with weights 4 times a week.
Not at all - Jens was just based on a sedentary lifestyle and it just made me laugh thinking of her nearly dying after bumming and blowing about the PT

Reactions: 5
Has her instagram changed people, I saw a video on new main feed which looks like an intruder??? I haven’t been on her insta for ages cus she was being a fag.... someone enlighten me pls

Reactions: 2
Has her instagram changed people, I saw a video on new main feed which looks like an intruder??? I haven’t been on her insta for ages cus she was being a fag.... someone enlighten me pls
Every Tuesday she hands her Insta page over to a BLM support group/person/movement because she has a large following and it's hoping to raise more awareness.... whoever has her page on that day posts information for her followers to read/hear/ etc.... if you do look at her profile there is a video about 2 weeks ago where she explains what she is doing...

Every Tuesday she hands her Insta page over to a BLM support group/person/movement because she has a large following and it's hoping to raise more awareness.... whoever has her page on that day posts information for her followers to read/hear/ etc.... if you do look at her profile there is a video about 2 weeks ago where she explains what she is doing...
Ok thanks it was a video from ages ago she’s just looking different from that’s all

Last edited:
Ok thanks it was a video from ages ago she’s just looking different from that’s all
haha I get what you mean now from your previous post ! It was her chatting on video - yeah she looks VERY different she's gained shed loads of weight..... I was thinking you meant the posts today with the other people on her page ..... !!! 🙈 🙈

She's had yet another bad week by her own admission...tit result pending IF she posts it
She thinks she'll be at target in one weigh in by eating ALL the hummus and garlic bread 😂😂😂 hilarious

I never really look at her page because frankly she’s a arrogant cow but had a quick peep and oh my, she looks like a completely different person.

She really needs to let hot of the short lived dream world of Miss slinky. The normally get issued the year before so that was 4 years ago now.

She’s be better leaving SW, focusing on a healthy vegan diet. Her poor body!

Reactions: 8
The mad thing about her thinking a pot of Tesco hummus derailed her week is knowing that she probably had tit ton of potatoes, pasta, yoghurt and quorn on her 'perfect days'.

Slimming World is a cult and she needs therapy.

Reactions: 19
She's had yet another bad week by her own admission...tit result pending IF she posts it
She thinks she'll be at target in one weigh in by eating ALL the hummus and garlic bread 😂😂😂 hilarious
FFS, what's wrong with her? 😡 She came back all guns blazing, smug as hell with absolutely no reason to be, and she's lost 6lbs in about 1 month and has had another not-so-good week, I'd be so embarrassed and would take time off the 'gram to re-assess myself and forget about feeling like she has something to prove to her "fans". 🙄 Dieting is bloody hard when you have a lot to lose (she should know as she's done it once) and maintaining is bloody hard (I know, been maintaining from losing 4.5 stones), but she needs to get off her high horse and lose the attitude because she's clearly in denial and needs help.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I sense a 2lb or more gain and she’ll say the likes of ‘it’s a new week.’ ‘Getting my willpower muscle flexed for the week ahead’ or ‘draw a line’

my SW consultant was enormous she was easily a size 22 and she once asked ‘Where did it all go wrong?’ When I went up 0.5lbs! She was a horror.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I definitely agree with a lot of the above. She could have a much more varied Vegan diet counting calories. It might actually be easier too, as with 2 small babies you could have more convenience food or quick options. Wicked Kitchen do some really nice Vegan ready meals.

2 small children under 1, can making cooking from scratch 2 - 3 times a day difficult. I have struggled with food after the birth of both of my babies. Probably for the first year or two. You’ll always find someone who didnt find it difficult and could eat so healthy and lost all the baby weight, it wasn’t me. The lack of sleep also just made me crave sugar so badly.

Reactions: 6
I sense a 2lb or more gain and she’ll say the likes of ‘it’s a new week.’ ‘Getting my willpower muscle flexed for the week ahead’ or ‘draw a line’

my SW consultant was enormous she was easily a size 22 and she once asked ‘Where did it all go wrong?’ When I went up 0.5lbs! She was a horror.
Cheeky cow! 😱 I'd have had plenty of choice words before I walked out, sticking 2 fingers up to them all! 😂

• Haha
Like many SW members she’ll have no idea of calories. I’m not a huge fan of cal counting BUT
If you’ve never done it before, it’s a real eye opener. Potatoes are actually really low calorie, rice, pasta and hummus not so much.

Reactions: 6

When I was about 20 weeks pregnant with my first baby I weighed in to keep track and put on 1lb which I’d obviously done for a few weeks.
The lady weighing us looked up and said, “oh another lb, would you like to do a food diary?”
I basically screamed at her I was pregnant (had a small bump!)
She wasn’t exactly small herself so I was so miffed. Never went back.

• Wow
  • Sad
Did she change her IG name? I can’t find her. Unfollowed her ages ago because of all her lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.