Slimming World JSG #3 Scally McBeal and the missing weekly weigh ins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again trying to make out like it was a ‘healthy’ food. But you can overeat any food... including hummus (not that I believe that’s what she ate)
Of course you can but you’re less likely to eat two pots of hummus as opposed to a whole pizza or three bags of crisps. Pull the other one JSG 😂

Reactions: 2
Ladies and Gentlement! Probably just autocorrect maybe but she’s so smug and annoying I’m highlighting it.
I also agree hummus and garlic bread don’t make you gain a pound... she must eat some amount of calories surely almost 3,000 or more! I ate a tonne Saturday and decided to log it all and it was 2,685 and that included cookies, hot dogs, a late night McDonald’s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ladies and Gentlement! Probably just autocorrect maybe but she’s so smug and annoying I’m highlighting it.
I also agree hummus and garlic bread don’t make you gain a pound... she must eat some amount of calories surely almost 3,000 or more! I ate a tonne Saturday and decided to log it all and it was 2,685 and that included cookies, hot dogs, a late night McDonald’s 🤣
She mainlined that hummus for two straight days 🤣😭

• Haha
She does always have an excuse, but she also has no idea. For her size she could probably eat about 2300 calories a day and maintain her weight, so she is eating a hell of a lot of calories over the week to gain a pound. “Two bad days” didn’t make you gain a pound Jennifer, your lack of knowledge of calories over the week made you gain a pound. Unless you ate from morning to night on those two days!
I maintain at 2,300 calories & weigh 10st.

Reactions: 7
Ive never met a vegan that eats so much fake meat. Almost every meal has some weird processed concoction that’s supposed to resemble some kind of meat! I don’t know anything about vegan alternatives but surely bottom line is it’s processed so probably isn’t that great for you?

Reactions: 17
Ive never met a vegan that eats so much fake meat. Almost every meal has some weird processed concoction that’s supposed to resemble some kind of meat! I don’t know anything about vegan alternatives but surely bottom line is it’s processed so probably isn’t that great for you?
Defo, I know a lot of people who eat a vegan diet and they shun the likes of quorn or meatless chicken or whatever the duck Jen eats, a plant based diet is amazing if you can be arsed to use your imagination or initiative and find amazing recipes, she’s too lazy to be a proper vegan. I’m not vegan but I love going to vegan restaurants or cooking vegan meals, there are some brilliant ones in Liverpool

Reactions: 6
How can she post a picture of her nice, healthy salad... And neglect to post the probably massive jacket potato she had with it?! When will it click in her head that lying and being deceptive is only hurting her? Gaining weight when she's as big as she already is doesn't happen from 2 bad days of eating hummus!

Does she actually know this guy who’s doing the BLM stuff? Of course It’s a good idea but can you imagine if he hacks her or deletes all her stuff 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Does she actually know this guy who’s doing the BLM stuff? Of course It’s a good idea but can you imagine if he hacks her or deletes all her stuff 😂😂😂😂
It would be more than she’s done in the last year, might it make it more interesting 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I maintain at 2,300 calories & weigh 10st.
God you're so lucky! When I worked out my TDEE it said I needed 2300 a day to maintain. I weigh 14 st 11lbs and I tried for two weeks to lose weight eating 1700 calories a day ( a 600 deficit) Imagine my dismay when I weighed in and was exactly the same weight! All that effort tweaking family meals, weighing every single thing, and I also don't have a car so I walk about 8000 steps per day. So 1700 must be my maintenance amount!

These weight loss calculators need to be taken with a pinch of salt. I can only lose if I stick to 1500 which is really hard to do every day and only yields at the most 1lb weight loss per week. Which is okay but its very frustrating that I have to be always a little bit hungry. It messes with your head. Weight loss is so HARD. I think about food all the time :cautious:

Anyway sorry to detract!

Reactions: 11
God you're so lucky! When I worked out my TDEE it said I needed 2300 a day to maintain. I weigh 14 st 11lbs and I tried for two weeks to lose weight eating 1700 calories a day ( a 600 deficit) Imagine my dismay when I weighed in and was exactly the same weight! All that effort tweaking family meals, weighing every single thing, and I also don't have a car so I walk about 8000 steps per day. So 1700 must be my maintenance amount!

These weight loss calculators need to be taken with a pinch of salt. I can only lose if I stick to 1500 which is really hard to do every day and only yields at the most 1lb weight loss per week. Which is okay but its very frustrating that I have to be always a little bit hungry. It messes with your head. Weight loss is so HARD. I think about food all the time :cautious:

Anyway sorry to detract!
Join “Nutricrew ..learn to change” group on FB! It’s run by an ex slimming world consultant who basically dispels all myths and you can work our your calories and get support. It’s great! It’s crazy how disordered Jen’s eating is considering she was a consultant. Imagine how miffed her customers were who saw how much she gained

Reactions: 6
Oh and by the way for what its worth - I know Jen is very sketchy when it comes to matters of weight loss. But, I actually really commend her for whats she's done on her account. Imagine of all influencers did this? What a difference it would make.

Oh and by the way for what its worth - I know Jen is very sketchy when it comes to matters of weight loss. But, I actually really commend her for whats she's done on her account. Imagine of all influencers did this? What a difference it would make.
Absolutely! How amazing if others did so

Reactions: 1
Join “Nutricrew ..learn to change” group on FB! It’s run by an ex slimming world consultant who basically dispels all myths and you can work our your calories and get support. It’s great! It’s crazy how disordered Jen’s eating is considering she was a consultant. Imagine how miffed her customers were who saw how much she gained
Thank you I will take a look!

I think disordered eating and Slimming World go hand in hand. I know theres (a minority) of people who can do it well, but I could write a book based on my experiences of SW meetings and the stories I've heard from people. People were literally grilled about their weeks for having a 0.5 lb gain and made to explain to everyone why they thought it had happened. Also - I've never met a slim slimming world consultant. Mine had the excuse 'the plumber always has the leaky tap'!

Reactions: 5

Anyway sorry to detract!
I’m going on 2300 for her to maintain by what a NHS dietician said (Although I wasn’t sure what her exact weight was!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.