Slimming World JSG #3 Scally McBeal and the missing weekly weigh ins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went to look at Becca. Wow.
It’s both sad and infuriating that SW and these women benefited from the bullshit that is dieting. Only now to have gained it all back.

Reactions: 2
I love a throwback bant sesh. Remember when JSG was gonna pose with some Disney princesses when she was back to a skinny bird but then didn’t cos she ate the whole rainbow?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just went to look at Becca. Wow.
It’s both sad and infuriating that SW and these women benefited from the bullshit that is dieting. Only now to have gained it all back.
me too! Can’t believe it it must make them feel so demoralised, I’ve been there with slimming world, truly have and it’s almost the bad boyfriend you go back to, you blame yourself for gaining the weight back and think ‘if I just stick to plan for x amount of days it’ll work...’ it ends up consuming your life!

Reactions: 18
me too! Can’t believe it it must make them feel so demoralised, I’ve been there with slimming world, truly have and it’s almost the bad boyfriend you go back to, you blame yourself for gaining the weight back and think ‘if I just stick to plan for x amount of days it’ll work...’ it ends up consuming your life!
That’s the best description of slimming world I’ve seen, it’s so true.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What's Spanjee up to these days? I used to like and follow her, then just before lockdown, she blocked me and lots of others, stupid cow! 🙄 I won't miss her endless Christmas posts about how everything is amazing, despite doing the same bleeping thing every year! I wonder if she managed to go to 'Beefa this summer? 😂
She’s taken up running and is doing quite well which actually makes for comparatively more interesting content. Still posing like a 17 year old in public though and posting pics of her out on the lash (sooo wild!) I always wonder why her tattle thread got deleted whereas others have stayed?

Reactions: 7
She’s taken up running and is doing quite well which actually makes for comparatively more interesting content. Still posing like a 17 year old in public though and posting pics of her out on the lash (sooo wild!) I always wonder why her tattle thread got deleted whereas others have stayed?
Oh right I see! Is she still married? I think her thread got deleted because she fell off the radar after blocking so many people! Thanks for the update. 😊

I'm sure it got deleted by mods cause she went private and/or didn't have over 10,000 followers, same with the BossMummy thread, I used to love hearing about that mental woman!

Reactions: 3
Oh right I see! Is she still married? I think her thread got deleted because she fell off the radar after blocking so many people! Thanks for the update. 😊
No sign of the old man but she posts lots of festivals and meals out etc so I’d imagine yes!

I'm sure it got deleted by mods cause she went private and/or didn't have over 10,000 followers, same with the BossMummy thread, I used to love hearing about that mental woman!
She’s got 60k followers, weird! Maybe it was the going private and/or mass deletions

I miss the boss mummy thread soo much!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Me too! I’d love to know what’s she up to, I got blocked 😂
She is acting like she’s the only pregnant woman on the planet. Gave up her job. Spent loads of money on new doors, carpets and a giant wall sticker for the ‘little mans’ room! Moans constantly about being tired, feeling sick, being in pain!
I’d love to unfollow cos she’s so annoying but I’ve spent too many years to throw in the towel now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is acting like she’s the only pregnant woman on the planet. Gave up her job. Spent loads of money on new doors, carpets and a giant wall sticker for the ‘little mans’ room! Moans constantly about being tired, feeling sick, being in pain!
I’d love to unfollow cos she’s so annoying but I’ve spent too many years to throw in the towel now.

She’s left the cruise company!?

Reactions: 5
God I wish there were threads for Spanjee and Boss Mummy. Boss Mummy went on a break, for about 24 seconds because she had a surprise baby shower and of course she had to show it off. She is the most annoying pregnant woman ever, and for a woman that has left her job they still seem to spend money like it's going out of fashion. The sooner this baby arrives the better.Spanjee keeps heading off on weekends away and posting her best beach life. I wish she would stop that stupid flaming holding her hair, leg on an angle look at the floor pose. There. I've said it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah that's her..... she had a really high pitched voice too.... think she did lose something like 13 stone and seemed to keep it under control.... her food was good.... just her voice annoyed me !! 😂 😂 😂

Look at the top of Fopp Cotton's legs !! I'm shocked !!
shes clearly sized down!!! without the benefit of filters they all look the same- 🙊

The one next to Fopperbollox, I think her insta handle was thistimeivedoneit or the like 🤔 she was ok, but so bland. I think she was a consultant too.
I was very friendly with Jo at one point she was always getting overlooked by the SW media scouts as she didn’t quite fit the “glam” mode a bit like Debbie SW .. dowdy and a bit boring ... she then went down the become a consultant, have a tummy tuck, eyelash extensions, hair extensions track and turned it round and started getting invited to things and getting offers of being a brand ambassador at that point she changed completely and our friendship was a bit one sided .. we no longer talk but I have it on good authority that she has gained quite a bit of weight of late and is no longer at target.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.