Slimming World JSG #3 Scally McBeal and the missing weekly weigh ins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell what an embarrassing advert, puts me off ever buying the stuff 🤢
What makes me laugh is that in that picture all those women are perfectly normal sized, but you can tell they all filter and angle the duck out of their photos to the point that they're unrecognisable. Don't preach body positivity if you clearly don't believe in it yourself 🤚

Reactions: 8
Oh god the 3rd one in- her squeaky voice is unbearable and those horrid rats tails! If your hair is thin get a nice shorter cut or shoulder length to make it look thicker FFS!

& the blonde girl next to Vicki (not fopps) she’s banged all the weight back on too. Just shows you what a sham SW is and it’s not sustainable long term for the majority!

I had to unfollow her too cause of her voice and then someone said she had something wrong with her throat and felt bad 🙈
Whoops, I feel bad now too 😬

Reactions: 2
Oh god the 3rd one in- her squeaky voice is unbearable and those horrid rats tails! If your hair is thin get a nice shorter cut or shoulder length to make it look thicker FFS!

& the blonde girl next to Vicki (not fopps) she’s banged all the weight back on too. Just shows you what a sham SW is and it’s not sustainable long term for the majority!

Whoops, I feel bad now too 😬
Who's the other blonde one? I recognise her but I can't remember her name 🤔

Becca Stock but she’s piled all the weight back on now
Omg I remember her! She used to run loads and did marathons and stuff, she had done amazingly! It seems so strange that there is literally only a handful of SW blogs that have managed to lose the weight and keep it off, and most of them aren't truly SW, just portion control and exercise but call it SW.

Reactions: 9
Can someone please explain how that fopperholic person ended up so sw famous? It says in her bio when I've just had a nosey she only actually lost 3 stone? I can lose that in a few weeks if works particularly stressful. I mean well done and stuff but I know people who've lost alot more and aren't walking round like queen of the world

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone please explain how that fopperholic person ended up so sw famous? It says in her bio when I've just had a nosey she only actually lost 3 stone? I can lose that in a few weeks if works particularly stressful. I mean well done and stuff but I know people who've lost alot more and aren't walking round like queen of the world
Get yourself over the Fopperholic thread, you sound like you might enjoy it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You deffo need to be on Fopperbullshitters thread. It's a scream 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Get yourself over the Fopperholic thread, you sound like you might enjoy it!
You'll be made very welcome ! 😘

I'm going to, thank you, I didn't know this person existed until today now she's instantly got in my nerves 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah she has that effect on all of us !!

Vile, vacuous, shallow mercenary woman. Always bragging about buying herself and micro penis rat boy designer threads but puts the boys in too small nappies and too big shoes.
LOL !! Super accurate !

Fopperbollocks is the reason I joined Tattle. I can’t stand her - but the ladies on the thread are hilarious x
Same here..... she's a beggy witch... but gives us plenty of entertaining content !!

You deffo need to be on Fopperbullshitters thread. It's a scream 🤣
Oh I concur....... best thread for me 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry not JSG related but what was the blonde called on the jelly shot 🤣 on the left who used to talk really posh? She used to post the same bikini shot allll the time on her weight loss posts ? Thanks

Definitely! wouldn’t recognise them. Also the cleanest I’ve seen Spanjee look, she must have had a wash for the shoot
What's Spanjee up to these days? I used to like and follow her, then just before lockdown, she blocked me and lots of others, stupid cow! 🙄 I won't miss her endless Christmas posts about how everything is amazing, despite doing the same bleeping thing every year! I wonder if she managed to go to 'Beefa this summer? 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.