Slimming World #6 Mags is off on her yacht, sailing the world on the tears of the fatties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure snares had a thread on here? I was just looking for it and came across this post lol....
Oh the irony - hasn't he just bigged himself up on that girls Insta page saying he got his 12 1/2 stone award..... but here he is saying he'd lost 13 stone!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh the irony - hasn't he just bigged himself up on that girls Insta page saying he got his 12 1/2 stone award..... but here he is saying he'd lost 13 stone!
Tut tut he can't possibly have been following the plan if he gained weight 🫢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He just seemed so bitter about anyone else who had slight success and exposure with slimming world, he was nothing but a nasty bully & it was quite satisfying to see his downfall on these threads. I wouldn’t be surprised as previously suggested however if he didn’t have a new account & it’s killing him he can’t attack anyone anymore as will risk exposure

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He just seemed so bitter about anyone else who had slight success and exposure with slimming world, he was nothing but a nasty bully & it was quite satisfying to see his downfall on these threads. I wouldn’t be surprised as previously suggested however if he didn’t have a new account & it’s killing him he can’t attack anyone anymore as will risk exposure
There is a lot of this around.

An egotistical need for your story to be the one which is published and shared and for some reason finding other people as your enemy and deciding to go after them thinking it will make what you have achieved feel more of an achievement. It's really strange behaviour.

It also gets to a point where someone is effectively arguing they're better than you because they managed to get fatter than you before starting to lose the weight.

😬
---
As long as you're not secretly Andy 😂
I have been accused of being him on a couple of occasions I think 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to not like snares. But slowly Damocles made me kind of start pitying the guy. He was very brutal towards snares

Reactions: 2
There is a lot of this around.

An egotistical need for your story to be the one which is published and shared and for some reason finding other people as your enemy and deciding to go after them thinking it will make what you have achieved feel more of an achievement. It's really strange behaviour.

It also gets to a point where someone is effectively arguing they're better than you because they managed to get fatter than you before starting to lose the weight.

😬
---

I have been accused of being him on a couple of occasions I think 😂
This is partly why I don't agree with the biggest loser awards in groups. Someone could have been 15 stone and lost 5 and someone be 22 stone and lost 12. Both worked just as hard, if anything, having less to lose, makes it harder. Yet the one that was bigger to start with gets the awards constantly. Even if that one that lost 12 stone gained 4 back, they've still lost more on paper so still get the award!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is partly why I don't agree with the biggest loser awards in groups. Someone could have been 15 stone and lost 5 and someone be 22 stone and lost 12. Both worked just as hard, if anything, having less to lose, makes it harder. Yet the one that was bigger to start with gets the awards constantly. Even if that one that lost 12 stone gained 4 back, they've still lost more on paper so still get the award!
Yeah, unfortunately it's the bigger weight which sells the papers isn't it.

Same goes for the slimmer of the week award. I could rock up on week 2 from 28st and lose 6lbs and another member could come in at 8st with their biggest loss in months of 2lb and despite losing a higher % of their weight I would go home with the award. For some people it really affects their week not winning that too. I'm not a big fan of that award anyway as it adds a bit of competition on an unfair playing field in a battle which should be a personal one and nothing else. The majority who go to groups will completely disagree with that though although I'm sure the majority would prefer the award to go on % of loss rather than actual loss. I would get rid of it altogether.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.