Slimming World #6 Mags is off on her yacht, sailing the world on the tears of the fatties

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photos are at totally different angles though. I gain an extra 4 chins when I’m lying back as well 🤣
Tell me about it! I’m on holiday at the min and got a sunburnt face yesterday. I’d been laying back on a sunlounger to read at the time though, so my extra chins got burnt too. When I put my head up normally now, I have white zebra stripes between my pink chins 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Swjourneyphilippa is pregnant yet still eating 3 slices of ham and some shrubbery for her lunch! She under eats so badly - pregnancy is NOT the time for doing that!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Swjourneyphilippa is pregnant yet still eating 3 slices of ham and some shrubbery for her lunch! She under eats so badly - pregnancy is NOT the time for doing that!
Omg glad it's not just me who's concerned,she's not eating one proper meal a day and then working out too it's worrying

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I had to unfollow her a while ago. I can't stand by and watch her starve herself, she's terrified of gaining weight

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I had to unfollow her a while ago. I can't stand by and watch her starve herself, she's terrified of gaining weight
She does seem to have very disordered eating which is so sad,I'm not saying binge eat in pregnancy but you absolutely should be able enjoy all the junk food

She does seem to have very disordered eating which is so sad,I'm not saying binge eat in pregnancy but you absolutely should be able enjoy all the junk food
Her portions are ridiculous. She eats off a tiny plate. She's worrying. She'll make herself ill and the baby

Reactions: 2
Her portions are ridiculous. She eats off a tiny plate. She's worrying. She'll make herself ill and the baby
By all means eat healthily but she’s eating for two and overly restricting is damaging. The consultants salespeople probably won’t intervene or care, another case of slimming world creating disorders eating habits amongst their members.

She doesn't even have weight to lose,IV always struggled with my weight I gained 3 stone on my first child and lost it nearly instantly and gained 2 stone on my second and have only just lost it with ozempic and that baby is 3 😂 but my god I loved my food in pregnancy and I had 2 big babies (well big to me)

• Heart
Good morning WASPI ladies, the independent is reporting that thousands of us affected by pension age rise MUST be compensated, the £10,000 figure is being mentioned again.

A post popped up on my feed by a SW consultant who covered my old group sometimes that she’s leaving with immediate effect as they’ve told her she can’t promote her other ‘businesses’ which are MLMs (tropic is one) whilst being a self employed SW consultant.

I’m sure it’s in the contract but don’t really see how it’s fair to do this as she’s not actually employed by SW and don’t you effectively pay them to be a consultant? I could understand if she was an employee. Or if she was trying to flog Cambridge diet as a side line or something.

Anyway hopefully will make her realise it’s a scam, she was very holier than thou the times when she came to cover the group and would just bang on about how amazing her group was and how many awards it had won and we were all just sat there like we were in bottom set maths at school or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A post popped up on my feed by a SW consultant who covered my old group sometimes that she’s leaving with immediate effect as they’ve told her she can’t promote her other ‘businesses’ which are MLMs (tropic is one) whilst being a self employed SW consultant.

I’m sure it’s in the contract but don’t really see how it’s fair to do this as she’s not actually employed by SW and don’t you effectively pay them to be a consultant? I could understand if she was an employee. Or if she was trying to flog Cambridge diet as a side line or something.

Anyway hopefully will make her realise it’s a scam, she was very holier than thou the times when she came to cover the group and would just bang on about how amazing her group was and how many awards it had won and we were all just sat there like we were in bottom set maths at school or something 😂
Are you in the Blackpool area? Because this sounds like my consultant who started a weight loss coaching business and Tropic.

I’ve just had such a flash back and can’t quite fully remember it so hoping someone here remembers! Does anyone remember there was a page on instagram calling out the big slimming world accounts and how much ’free food’ they were eating? I’m sure they used sick or germ emojis? It was people like that Claire and Amanda and their portion sizes! I’m sure some of the slimmer worlders stopped posting over it!! Xx

I’ve just had such a flash back and can’t quite fully remember it so hoping someone here remembers! Does anyone remember there was a page on instagram calling out the big slimming world accounts and how much ’free food’ they were eating? I’m sure they used sick or germ emojis? It was people like that Claire and Amanda and their portion sizes! I’m sure some of the slimmer worlders stopped posting over it!! Xx
itsyourgirlems?

Reactions: 1
My stepdaughter goes to Slimming World in the Newcastle area and she's convinced the consultant and half the class are on Ozempic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6