Slimming World #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came back on here just to ask about Gemma B Slimming šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£ Her workouts look insane, to the point where sheā€™s burning around 500 calories a day, something isnā€™t adding up! Her IG bio says ā€œLost over 2 stone calorie countingā€ except it hasnā€™t changed in a year šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 6
Came back on here just to ask about Gemma B Slimming šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£ Her workouts look insane, to the point where sheā€™s burning around 500 calories a day, something isnā€™t adding up! Her IG bio says ā€œLost over 2 stone calorie countingā€ except it hasnā€™t changed in a year šŸ˜¬
I'd have a tenner bet that she's not burning as many as she thinks. Fitness trackers are notoriously inaccurate.

Reactions: 4
What's she said? I'm blocked šŸ˜¬
Basically saying she's gained weight (doesn't say how much) after falling off the wagon around her birthday (this is after saying calorie counting is so sustainable you don't need 'cheat' meals, mind you) and that she's going back to calorie counting.

Reactions: 5
Basically saying she's gained weight (doesn't say how much) after falling off the wagon around her birthday (this is after saying calorie counting is so sustainable you don't need 'cheat' meals, mind you) and that she's going back to calorie counting.
I absolutely love how they're all frothing at the gash after bothering to acknowledge the existence of the calorie šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Something just does not add up!!!
how can you diet and be in a deficit for so long and still look the same as when you started? The amount of exercise she does youd think her figure or legs would change a little.

I hope she does read here because thereā€™s ovb something she isnā€™t telling her followers. Sheā€™s only been off plan a couple of weeks, that would not change her figure the way it has!

Someone posted a pic with gemma.b.slimming unedited and her head is like a bowling ball
where ??? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜…

Attachments

Something just does not add up!!!
how can you diet and be in a deficit for so long and still look the same as when you started? The amount of exercise she does youd think her figure or legs would change a little.

I hope she does read here because thereā€™s ovb something she isnā€™t telling her followers. Sheā€™s only been off plan a couple of weeks, that would not change her figure the way it has!

where ??? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜…
She wears the most unflattering workout clothes BUT a few "bad" meals wouldn't make that much of a difference!

Reactions: 3
She wears the most unflattering workout clothes BUT a few "bad" meals wouldn't make that much of a difference!
thats what I mean! I took a break from calorie counting and Iā€™ve gained like 3lbs in2/3 months.My body hasnā€™t changed at all šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ„“

Sheā€™s bigger than ever, she was out with some friends for food not sure who
I seen the pictures as I follow her friend but didnā€™t see any of her body!

Reactions: 1
I donā€™t get how her body hasnā€™t changed? I know I personally couldnā€™t get through those Courtney Black workouts because theyā€™re so intense, surely youā€™d see drastic differences doing them daily with 15k steps?

Reactions: 3
You can do 30k steps a day, if youā€™re eating pie sandwiches itā€™s not going to make a difference

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I followed her because her food always looks so nice but then I'm like... if every breakfast or dessert has one piece of milkybar/choc orange/biscoff/jammie dodgers whatever on top and it's something different every other day, where's the rest of that milkybar going Gemma šŸ˜‚

• Haha
The chocolate covered baked oats for breakfast honestly turns my stomach. Once in a while, sure but every day is too much for me, like eating cake for breakfast. Just have some bloody toast šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Sick
The chocolate covered baked oats for breakfast honestly turns my stomach. Once in a while, sure but every day is too much for me, like eating cake for breakfast. Just have some bloody toast šŸ˜‚
And the mug cakes everyday, yes they are ok in moderation and itā€™s good to allow yourself a treat. But you donā€™t need one everyday, along with the chocolate baked oats and the high calorie protein bars.
It winds me up that sheā€™s giving 130,000 people ā€œweightloss adviceā€ but she isnā€™t losing weight herself!

Reactions: 9
I always wonder about their teeth. I went through a short-lived baked oats and mug cake phase and my teeth were literally stinging from all the sugar!

Reactions: 1
Omggg glad someone said about her breakfast everyday! Wtf is wrong with some toast or normal pancakes or even cereal for breakfast?! How on earth does she have that chocolate full of crap every single day without fail. Also has a chocolate and ice cream at night time - every single night šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ„“

Reactions: 7
Omggg glad someone said about her breakfast everyday! Wtf is wrong with some toast or normal pancakes or even cereal for breakfast?! How on earth does she have that chocolate full of crap every single day without fail. Also has a chocolate and ice cream at night time - every single night šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ„“
And then uploads stories and say itā€™s ā€œdone me no harmā€ or ā€œitā€™s worked for meā€ but it hasnā€™t worked for you though has it?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.